Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Replies (41-46):
parentalrights1
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I like chicken

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

As a chicken, I don't care what humans do. Because I am a chicken. lol

Quoting glitterteaz:

LOL I read this as~ as a chicken... LMAO

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

As a Christian, it is none of my business who someone else chooses to love. As a human, it disgusts me when others try to force their hangups on others.

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting lga1965:

Oh for goodness sake. Are you thinking gays are going to be destroyed now,in these modern times,after all the improvement and education and understanding that has come about ....? Sorry but most modern day people are kinder and more accepting than the men who wrote the Bible.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Nothing new.  The gay thing was going pretty strong way back in the beginning of the Bible.  Couple little towns called Sodom and Gomorrah.  They were destroyed. 

I think the entire world is going to be destroyed; any non-believer, including gays will perish after Christ removes His church.  

It's not about modern man being more accepting , it's about believing God's Word.--or not.    

And don't respond back with your "the Bible is a myth thing"...I don't want to hear it. 

Oh honey. What a scary thing to believe.

canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Best analogy ever!

Quoting parentalrights1:

I don't get why it is such a difficult concept to just leave your religion out of law withou acting like someone is intolerant of you.

It's like all the right wingers have no reading comprehension to speak of.

Noone gives a shit if you believe being gay is sin. People are totally cool with it. Believe it! Practice your religion! Avoid gay marriage like the plague!

Just stop expecting everyone else to follow your beliefs.

Its as stupid as the Jewish community tryi to make eating pork illegal, then claiming that people have to let them make it illegal lest they be called intolerant.

"But my religion says pork isnt kosher! It's my RELIGION so of course I want to outlaw bacon! Just respect my intolerance to your right to decide for yourself!"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Fried, and with the metal part it comes with it own toothpicks.

Hey Monsanto, I have an idea for you!

Quoting parentalrights1:

I like chicken

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

As a chicken, I don't care what humans do. Because I am a chicken. lol

Quoting glitterteaz:

LOL I read this as~ as a chicken... LMAO

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

As a Christian, it is none of my business who someone else chooses to love. As a human, it disgusts me when others try to force their hangups on others.

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Only if one is really simple minded.

Quoting canadianmom1974:

Best analogy ever!

Quoting parentalrights1:

I don't get why it is such a difficult concept to just leave your religion out of law withou acting like someone is intolerant of you.

Noone gives a shit if you believe being gay is sin. People are totally cool with it. Believe it! Practice your religion! Avoid gay marriage like the plague!

Its as stupid as the Jewish community tryi to make eating pork illegal, then claiming that people have to let them make it illegal lest they be called intolerant.

"But my religion says pork isnt kosher! It's my RELIGION so of course I want to outlaw bacon! Just respect my intolerance to your right to decide for yourself!"

parentalrights1
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I don't see you saying how it is simple minded.

Why don't you explain? Why is it that other people have to be denied rights based on your religious beliefs? Why does intolerance have to be allowed to dictate laws in order to be tolerant?

Quoting Billiejeens:

Only if one is really simple minded.

Quoting canadianmom1974:

Best analogy ever!

Quoting parentalrights1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN