Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is HATE the only option towards the Tzarnev family?

Posted by   + Show Post

I mentioned to a group of friends that i felt sorry for their mother, and they jumped all over me & called me a "sympathizer" . Well...yes, i guess i am. As a mother, no matter who you are...losing a child has got to be the WORST. This does not mean in any freaking way that i condone their behavior...i am in fact VERY mad. I am a Boston native & grew up in Watertown MA. I woke up seeing a news clip right outside my mom's house. I took it very personally...so yes...i am pissed.

But, why do i have to hate them? I actually try to practice "love they neighbor"...how does that translate into supporting terrorosts? Do, i want the other brother to die? No...i don't. Do i want him to be treated with Justice? Yeah...I do. I guess that makes me a terrorist supporter...but really, I just try to do what Jesus would do.

Which makes me wonder...What WOULD Jesus do with the Tzarnev brothers, or any terrorist for that matter?

Thanks for reading thoughts :)

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
samurai_chica
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM
4 moms liked this

We are also bombing some of their innocent children, but i guess it's OK when the US does it because we're killing Muslims, not Americans.

"these are the people"...lol...

You are just chalk full of assumptions.

Quoting MelanieJK:

These are the people who send their little 14 year old girls to Israel to blow themselves up in public places and then celebrate in the streets.     Refresh your memory about that before you boohoohoo about how she's just a mom.

She's doing the classic martyrdom act.    Why isn't she over here worrying about her precious baby who has been setup?    Would they be able to stop you from being here if you thought your kid was being set up?    They're not stopping her.    Fear of being questioned is stopping her.

Our reaction to her is based on that fact that she raised TWO,   not one,    TWO,   monsters that killed some of our kids.     She likely has ties to the same things that radicalized them.    

She represents  A REAL AND PRESENT DANGER TO OUR KIDS.       You can turn cartwheels to figure out how to defend her hate  but when you strip it all down,   we're momma bears proactively defending their young. 

Peanutx3
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I don't hate people.  I can't bring myself to that emotion.  I choose to focus my energy towards the victims.  

MelanieJK
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I guess technically we shouldn't hate Hitler for rounding people up and torturing and killing them.   

But it seems like a pointless technicality.    We talked ourselves into thinking Hitler wasn't our business and out of believing the stories/signs.    I'm not sure hating would have helped but something kicking us out of our desire not to see what was happening would have saved misery and lives.  

I didn't say Muslim did I?     You jumped to that conclusion.    What kinda bigot are you?!     Whoever did this they're the "these people" who did this.    lol

jnich4
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I feel sorry that they lost a loved one but it makes me wonder if they actually hurt like we would over his death. What is her mindset? Did she feel about her kids like you and I do about ours? Or was she so radicalized that she was just (for lack of a better word) training them? 

quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

The mother seems like a bit of a nut.  The one I feel for is the wife.  Not only did she lose her husband, but she learned he was not who she thought he was.  Women come on here all the time talking about how hurt they are that their husband cheated on them.  This guy lied about who he was, what he was doing, and planned an attack that ultimately killed 3 and wounded dozens of people.  The wife and child were deeply betrayed by someone they loved and will be shunned by society as a result.  It's tragic.

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Some people are simple minded and arrogant, and can't comprehend any other way, so they react badly to what they don't understand. (I'm referring to them not understanding you not reacting with hate)

That being said, I feel no compassion for the brother who died in a confrontation with the police. His actions and.behavior set the tone of the police response. I feel no compassion for the other brother, either. I do want him to have a fair trial. I don't really feel any compassion for the mother, she seems like a nutjob and I save my mental energy for the nutjobs I know IRL. But I understand how she wouldn't want too think her kids can do such a thing. I feel compassion for the rest of the family, especially the daughter. If any of the family is proven to have been involved in terroristic activities, I would no longer feel for them.
MelanieJK
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM

As I understand it they haven't verified the wifes story of not having any knowledge of it.    The fact that it's possible (but incredulous) doesn't mean that she's telling the truth.     

How about the friend who has a front car plate that says "Terrorista #1".     Isn't that a loving fun thing?

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:37 PM
3 moms liked this

The mom makes me sick. Come to this country, live off of tax payers (on and off), radicalize and seemingly bites the hand that feeds her sorry ass, steals from a high end store, leaves and now blames the US for "taking her sons." Woman, stfu so we can concentrate on the victims.

samurai_chica
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Where do people get this stuff from?

SHE IS A HUMAN BEING! Why wouldn't she hurt over his death? Why does everyone think she was radicalized? There is no evidence that says anything about her being involved or being a "radical" unless i missed something.

Our media has seriously brainwashed the fragile ones...

Quoting jnich4:

I feel sorry that they lost a loved one but it makes me wonder if they actually hurt like we would over his death. What is her mindset? Did she feel about her kids like you and I do about ours? Or was she so radicalized that she was just (for lack of a better word) training them? 

stormcris
by Christy on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:39 PM

People prefer to hate and be angry at others. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured