Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why is HATE the only option towards the Tzarnev family?

Posted by   + Show Post

I mentioned to a group of friends that i felt sorry for their mother, and they jumped all over me & called me a "sympathizer" . Well...yes, i guess i am. As a mother, no matter who you are...losing a child has got to be the WORST. This does not mean in any freaking way that i condone their behavior...i am in fact VERY mad. I am a Boston native & grew up in Watertown MA. I woke up seeing a news clip right outside my mom's house. I took it very personally...so yes...i am pissed.

But, why do i have to hate them? I actually try to practice "love they neighbor"...how does that translate into supporting terrorosts? Do, i want the other brother to die? No...i don't. Do i want him to be treated with Justice? Yeah...I do. I guess that makes me a terrorist supporter...but really, I just try to do what Jesus would do.

Which makes me wonder...What WOULD Jesus do with the Tzarnev brothers, or any terrorist for that matter?

Thanks for reading thoughts :)

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Replies (141-141):
muslimah
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Quoting futureshock:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting Carpy:

So you think the goverment attacks us?

Quoting gammie:

She blames the US because the CIA was talking to her son, and everytime there has been a attack on the US the CIA is always behind it.

Need to read the past history of the CIA

Quoting soonergirl980:

Nope sorry I hate them. They are disgusting waste of human beings IMO. Them and the mother. She is nuts and blames the US for her sons terrorism. No thanks. It's not up to me to judge them for their after life, but I certainly will not cry when he is sent to meet his maker.

My boss and coworkers think so. Myself I think that is a little far fetched and I told them so. However I really have not  paid that much attention to all to really know all the details enough to discuss it.

Are your boss and co-workers Muslim?  If so, is this a widely held view of Muslims?

One owner is Chaldean (Iraqi Christian) and his 3 brothers are employees the other owner is Iraqi Muslim and his 2 brothers are employees. The three Chaldean are the ones who are convinced the U.S.A. government did it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)