Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why is HATE the only option towards the Tzarnev family?

Posted by   + Show Post

I mentioned to a group of friends that i felt sorry for their mother, and they jumped all over me & called me a "sympathizer" . Well...yes, i guess i am. As a mother, no matter who you are...losing a child has got to be the WORST. This does not mean in any freaking way that i condone their behavior...i am in fact VERY mad. I am a Boston native & grew up in Watertown MA. I woke up seeing a news clip right outside my mom's house. I took it very personally...so yes...i am pissed.

But, why do i have to hate them? I actually try to practice "love they neighbor"...how does that translate into supporting terrorosts? Do, i want the other brother to die? No...i don't. Do i want him to be treated with Justice? Yeah...I do. I guess that makes me a terrorist supporter...but really, I just try to do what Jesus would do.

Which makes me wonder...What WOULD Jesus do with the Tzarnev brothers, or any terrorist for that matter?

Thanks for reading thoughts :)

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
MelanieJK
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Oh didley squat.     You're being pretty damn judgemental for such a loving person.    

Look in your mirror for brainwashed.      Everything you said is spouted by certain folks five seconds after one of these things goes off.    Gosh,   just a coincidence?!    lol

jnich4
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Because that is what is being reported repeatedly. I do not have a way to find details out about her past what is reported on various news sources. Do you? They have been saying that she was a radical. What do you think the mindset is of people that send their kids off as suicide bombers and such? (not talking about her but radicals in general). THAT is where I am coming from. I don't know her. Which is why I say I wonder about *insert curiousity here*. Yes she is biologically human. But that doesn't mean she has compassion for anyone much less her own child. Only she knows that. And even if she doesn't and she is happy he died for their cause (again repeating that this is another curious senerio) I still feel sorry that a person had to die for this. I'm fragile and brainwashed? Jeez this is one of the first things I comment on in here, agreeing with YOUR feelings. Got it...

Quoting samurai_chica:

Where do people get this stuff from?

SHE IS A HUMAN BEING! Why wouldn't she hurt over his death? Why does everyone think she was radicalized? There is no evidence that says anything about her being involved or being a "radical" unless i missed something.

Our media has seriously brainwashed the fragile ones...

Quoting jnich4:

I feel sorry that they lost a loved one but it makes me wonder if they actually hurt like we would over his death. What is her mindset? Did she feel about her kids like you and I do about ours? Or was she so radicalized that she was just (for lack of a better word) training them? 

jjchick75
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It's easier for people to hate and be angry. They need someone to blame. Personally I don't know what his family knew or didn't know. I don't know what part they played in this. But what i do know is they still lost a member of their family and another is accused of doing a horrible thing. It's sad that some peoples live turn out that way. It's sad that they drag their families down with them because none of them will ever be viewed the same again. It's sad that that kind of hate grows in people. 

samurai_chica
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I have seen nothing on the news that says she certainly WAS a radical. All i have seen is that she is on terrorist watch & that she MAY have further info.

All the videos i have seen of her, she is crying & very upset, yes...blaming the US, but i think any parent would want to blame someone else if they found out their child was a murderer. No parent would want to take that responsibility.

I have not found a single piece of evidence that says she was a radical. It's embarrassing how easily people lap up what the media spoon feeds.

Once they show proof, then i will believe it. But, from everything i have seen on the news....it seems as if they just want everyone to hate & be fearful of Muslims.

This is a good time to quote Mark Twain:

"If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed"

Quoting jnich4:

Because that is what is being reported repeatedly. I do not have a way to find details out about her past what is reported on various news sources. Do you? They have been saying that she was a radical. What do you think the mindset is of people that send their kids off as suicide bombers and such? (not talking about her but radicals in general). THAT is where I am coming from. I don't know her. Which is why I say I wonder about *insert curiousity here*. Yes she is biologically human. But that doesn't mean she has compassion for anyone much less her own child. Only she knows that. And even if she doesn't and she is happy he died for their cause (again repeating that this is another curious senerio) I still feel sorry that a person had to die for this. I'm fragile and brainwashed? Jeez this is one of the first things I comment on in here, agreeing with YOUR feelings. Got it...

Quoting samurai_chica:

Where do people get this stuff from?

SHE IS A HUMAN BEING! Why wouldn't she hurt over his death? Why does everyone think she was radicalized? There is no evidence that says anything about her being involved or being a "radical" unless i missed something.

Our media has seriously brainwashed the fragile ones...

Quoting jnich4:

I feel sorry that they lost a loved one but it makes me wonder if they actually hurt like we would over his death. What is her mindset? Did she feel about her kids like you and I do about ours? Or was she so radicalized that she was just (for lack of a better word) training them? 

MelanieJK
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Your insults are simple minded as well,   that's a juvenile schoolyard tactic.

By using the word hate you didn't even start off this conversation with the intent of being open minded or discerning.   

I explained why we react to her that way.     It's self defense.    How in the heck anyone would react to somebody's child blowing up other children intentionally by worrying if we were being understanding enough to the poor mother defies common sense.  Good grief.     It's biology for crissake.    Is that basic enough for you?

Tag3.0
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Quoting MelanieJK:

Your insults are simple minded as well,   that's a juvenile schoolyard tactic.

By using the word hate you didn't even start off this conversation with the intent of being open minded or discerning.   

If you have read some of the comments or seen the way the media has portrayed the mom, then you would lknow where the word came from. I have heard people spew hateful things about the mother and the wife.

samurai_chica
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:00 PM

People feel for his wife because she is American.

For all we know, she had a hand in all of it too....we know no more about her than we do his mother.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

The mother seems like a bit of a nut.  The one I feel for is the wife.  Not only did she lose her husband, but she learned he was not who she thought he was.  Women come on here all the time talking about how hurt they are that their husband cheated on them.  This guy lied about who he was, what he was doing, and planned an attack that ultimately killed 3 and wounded dozens of people.  The wife and child were deeply betrayed by someone they loved and will be shunned by society as a result.  It's tragic.

MelanieJK
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I've seen as much hate spewed on these sites over some mom daring to scold another mom's child.    

samurai_chica
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Can you please post a link to this information? Not being snarky...people keep mentioning this stuff & i am failing to find anything about her being a radical. If there is evidence of this, i would like to read it with my own eyes.

Quoting Seasidegirl:

The mom makes me sick. Come to this country, live off of tax payers (on and off), radicalize and seemingly bites the hand that feeds her sorry ass, steals from a high end store, leaves and now blames the US for "taking her sons." Woman, stfu so we can concentrate on the victims.

Tag3.0
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Quoting samurai_chica:

People feel for his wife because she is American.

For all we know, she had a hand in all of it too....we know no more about her than we do his mother.

We dont even know of the men had a hand in it. We don;t know if they even did and we dern sure dont know why. Yet we have alot of people playing as though they are the judge and jury. No one is saying if, they speak as though those men are already guilty and it pisses me off but Im glad the legal system is a bit more refined than that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)