Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Pastor In Brazil Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk

Posted by   + Show Post

Valdeci Sobrino Picanto (pictured) is a Brazilian Evangelical Pastor who has been arrested for convincing his followers that his penis contains HOLY MILK.

If you’re like me, you are in disbelief and totally disgusted by this, but let me give you more details on this horrible situation…

Picanto told his followers that the Holy Spirit would secrete from his penis in the form of “sacred milk“. This pastor said that his penis was blessed and that “the Lord had consecrated him with divine milk of the “Holy Spirit,” reports Vatican Crimes.

One of Picanto’s followers stated, “He convinced us that only God could come into our lives through our mouth and that’s why he would do what he did. Often, after worship, pastor Valdeci would take us to the where the funds were kept at the back of the Church and asked us to have oral sex with him until the Holy Spirit would come through ejaculation.

The good news to this story is that Valdeci Sobrino Picanto is in jail!

According to the Vatican Crimes, Picanto said he intends to continue watering his cellmates with his sacred milk.

Valdeci Sobrino Picanto, Brazilian Pastor, arrested for telling his followers his Penis contained ‘Holy Milk’

http://thefrt.com/pastor-in-brazil-arrested-for-convincing-followers-his-penis-contained-holy-milk-video/

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

It's terrible, but I just laughed and laughed the whole way through.  

lga1965
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Oh geeeee.......TMI.

He "convinced them" ? LOL. Just shows you what some stupid people will fall for when it comes to religion. This is kind of like the thread about Rabbis who suck on a baby's penis after circumcision and the parents agree to it because it is " a religious ritual". Yeah, sure.

x_Starr_x
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:56 PM
This is what men do to get there dick sucked these days wonder what kinda std hes got now lol
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Quoting tambrathegreat:

No it isn't.  Did you even look at the site before you said that?

Quoting toomanypoodles:

You do know this is a satire smear site that loves to make up stuff about Christians, right? 

Yes, I did.  It is not a real news site---they look for sensationalism. 

It just proves what several of us Christians were talking about yesterday---the fact that certain members in here relish in finding things that make Christians look stupid--and that website does the same.  It feeds people like them. 

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Wow.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Me too

Quoting momtoscott:

It's terrible, but I just laughed and laughed the whole way through.  

Jack_Squat
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:36 PM
I'm going to hell because I laughed....
BestestMom11
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:37 PM
What morons...
Lizard_Lina
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Right?! What. The. Fuck.

Quoting -Celestial-:

Just when you think you've heard everything..

1stpreggers
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao, best con artist ever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN