Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

*pics* post a picture of your most prized posession, and tell us about it!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

This is my most prized posession...a valley tiger pool table.

I practice for hours a day on this baby, and pool is my passion.

What is your most prized posession?
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
Tag3.0
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM

My glock, my lucky dogtags(have a pic of my dd on them), and my laptop.

AlekD
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:25 PM
3 moms liked this
I guess my prized posession would be my book and journal collection, if that counts. I have journals from when i was in middle school all the way up to the present and my books are like my family.
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 1, 2013 at 12:25 PM

My most prized possession was a porcelain doll my Grandmother made long before I was even born.

When I was little, I would sit and look at her, talk with her, she would talk back to me.  I was not allowed to ever touch her.

She was a Southern Belle, with a beautiful yellow dress with lace and lace and more lace.  The held a parasol that was stunning.

She had 24k gold weaved in to the lace, on the parasol, her ring and other areas.  

When I was in the 4th grade and in the hospital for my appendix, my Grandmother gave her to me.

I took exceptional care with her.  When I moved, I hand carried her myself.  When I moved to Okinawa, she remained with my sister as I did not want any thing to happen to her.  My children never touched her.  No one did.

Then, when my ex husband and I separated, he threw her to the ground.  Swept up the pieces and threw her in the trash.

I still get so upset and cry.  I miss her.  

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Quoting Jack_Squat:

Nothing at all?

Of course I could never love anything more than my family, but I do have a life outside of them, as well. I would go crazy if I didn't.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

There isn't anything I truly love more than my family. I can't say that I'm passionate about anything and that sucks.

Before I got pregnant I was a fairly active golfer, tennis player and archer. I volunteered a lot for different charities and organizations. I loved my job. Now I'm just a depressed working mother. It's funny, but it's not. I'm sitting here giggling to myself. carry on!!No pity party here

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM
10 moms liked this

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Then, when my ex husband and I separated, he threw her to the ground.  Swept up the pieces and threw her in the trash.

I still get so upset and cry.  I miss her.  

I want to kick your ex in the balls and give him my best knee to his face.

is that wrong?

..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on May. 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My personal altar. I couldn't do without it.
Jack_Squat
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Awwww lol. Make time for yourself, woman!

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Jack_Squat:

Nothing at all?

Of course I could never love anything more than my family, but I do have a life outside of them, as well. I would go crazy if I didn't.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

There isn't anything I truly love more than my family. I can't say that I'm passionate about anything and that sucks.

Before I got pregnant I was a fairly active golfer, tennis player and archer. I volunteered a lot for different charities and organizations. I loved my job. Now I'm just a depressed working mother. It's funny, but it's not. I'm sitting here giggling to myself. carry on!!No pity party here

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM

word, lady! WORD!

Quoting Jack_Squat:

Awwww lol. Make time for yourself, woman!

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on May. 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I don't really have one...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jack_Squat
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:32 PM
That's neat! Could you explain what all the stuff is?

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

Mobile Photo

My personal altar. I couldn't do without it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN