Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

This is a picture of the price listings at a local smoothy shop. The owner is a hoot. He can usually be found dancing on the street corner with a huge sign that says 'Honk if you love drilling'.

I just noticed the words are small. Basically, he charges liberals considerbly more than conservtives for smoothies lol.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
katy_kay08
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm against thinking about drilling while purchasing my food.   

Quoting Jack_Squat:

Are you against drilling?

Quoting katy_kay08:

the name of the place is enough to keep me from going in.  

katy_kay08
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I ♥ Drilling 

:|

Quoting FromAtoZ:

What is the name of the place?

Jack_Squat
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Idk. It's only part of his business. He does seat covers and has the whole I heart drilling gimmick.

Quoting alliesaurus:

his smoothies must be pretty good to charge that much for them....its not really a smart business move you are clearly limiting your clientelle...but then again there are coservative who might like to support him more because of his bold move. I wouldn't pay the conservative price for a smoothie anywhere.

I wonder if the $ is just a profit made on discrimination or if he maybe donates it to a charitable cause or something.

katy_kay08
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:27 PM

He probably knows his market, in that it's a small town in Utah.  He would go under quick here where I live.  

Quoting alliesaurus:

his smoothies must be pretty good to charge that much for them....its not really a smart business move you are clearly limiting your clientelle...but then again there are coservative who might like to support him more because of his bold move. I wouldn't pay the conservative price for a smoothie anywhere.

I wonder if the $ is just a profit made on discrimination or if he maybe donates it to a charitable cause or something.

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Sounds like a real douche. Glad he doesn't live in my community.

AmberRose1122
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM
How would he know? Does he ask? I'd say whatever needed to get the best deal lol.
krysstizzle
by DeepThought on May. 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM
3 moms liked this

*eyeroll*

I wouldn't shop there. If the signs were reversed, I still wouldn't shop there. Childish behavior in adults is embarrasing and gross, imo.

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on May. 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Quoting katy_kay08:

how would I react?  I wouldn't purchase anything there.  

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

The guy is an asshole period.

MsDenuninani
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

He clearly wants attention; the only way to deal with people like that is to not give him any.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured