Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Mobile Photo

This is a picture of the price listings at a local smoothy shop. The owner is a hoot. He can usually be found dancing on the street corner with a huge sign that says 'Honk if you love drilling'.

I just noticed the words are small. Basically, he charges liberals considerbly more than conservtives for smoothies lol.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Replies (51-60):
OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I wouldn't give him my business. 

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I think it's hilarious and I would totally buy a smoothie from him. I think people that wouldn't like it would be liberals who take themselves waaaaayyyyy to seriously. I have a couple hard core democrats that laughed when I showed it to them. They said they probably wouldn't buy but it's not offensive it's hilarious which is exactly how I would feel if it were reversed.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on May. 1, 2013 at 5:07 PM

the name alone would keep me out

thecoffeefairy
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Even though I support small business , he would not be getting mine. Telling him he's an asshat would do little good but seeing his business fail may make a point. Or he will blame liberals. IDC. He has the right to do as he pleases in America. He will also fail in America unless he lives in the Bible Belt.
Jack_Squat
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Utah is its own little Bible belt...or BOM belt. Ha

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

Even though I support small business , he would not be getting mine. Telling him he's an asshat would do little good but seeing his business fail may make a point. Or he will blame liberals. IDC. He has the right to do as he pleases in America. He will also fail in America unless he lives in the Bible Belt.

thecoffeefairy
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Well there ya go. He's just a shining example of how simple minded people can be.

Quoting Jack_Squat:

Utah is its own little Bible belt...or BOM belt. Ha

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

trippyhippy
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Nope, I would buy from another shop and stad in front of his shop to drink them.

trippyhippy
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Bet you he will blame Obama if his business goes under.

katy_kay08
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

what's interesting is that a couple of the ladies I know to be conservative have said they wouldn't give this man their business.  

It's not offensive to me, I just wouldn't pay that price for his product, especially knowing the extra money would be going to conservative groups I dont' support.  

Quoting soonergirl980:

I think it's hilarious and I would totally buy a smoothie from him. I think people that wouldn't like it would be liberals who take themselves waaaaayyyyy to seriously. I have a couple hard core democrats that laughed when I showed it to them. They said they probably wouldn't buy but it's not offensive it's hilarious which is exactly how I would feel if it were reversed.

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on May. 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Im a Liberal and YES I would pay more. Thats his bread and butter....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN