Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Science vs. Religion

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM
  • 15 Replies

Came across a couple of quizzes today (through this blog), and I thought that some of you might enjoy testing your knowledge. Both are from the Pew Research Center.

Both are quite short (between 13-15 questions), and should take only about 3-5 minutes.

One is a Science Quiz: http://www.pewresearch.org/quiz/science-knowledge/

The other, on Religious Knowledge: http://features.pewforum.org/quiz/us-religious-knowledge/

You might find it interesting to learn which subject you know more about! (I was)  

I'll come back to share my results; I'd love to hear how you guys scored and what you may have learned.

by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on May. 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM
I took this quiz and missed one...
MsDenuninani
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM

You did better than me!   I missed two on both.

Quoting -Celestial-:

I took this quiz and missed one...

TCgirlatheart
by TC on May. 2, 2013 at 3:29 PM
I'm going to use my score for the science quiz from the post a few days ago. I believe it was the same one, so 13/13.

For the religous quiz I got 13/15. I missed the question about the Jewish Sabbath and the last one about the "great awakening". I'm pleased, since I've never been too interested in studying religion.
momtoscott
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I took both over the past couple of weeks when they were featured on other posts.  I missed one question on science, none on religion.  I think I know a lot more about religion than I do about science, so I wasn't all that surprised.  

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I got 13/13 on the Science quiz. 

Considering I work in the Science field, I should hope I understand it :P

I got 12/15 on the Religion quiz. 

I know I don't know everything there is to know about different religions.  I'm trying to learn more, though.

coronado25
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I got 13 out of 13 in science and 13 out of 15 on religion...I should have remembered Friday nights at my 8th grade best friend's house...loved that sweet wine and her family speaking hebrew over the food. And "great awakening"? HAd never heard of that. FUn quiz, thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on May. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM

12/13 on science quiz

14/15 on religious quiz

..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on May. 2, 2013 at 3:51 PM

12/13 on science. 

15/15 on religion (though I have to admit...I took the religion one a week-ish or so ago and got a couple wrong). 

Raintree
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 4:02 PM

13/13

15/15

mrsbrand
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I'm a little disappointed in myself I scored 12/13 on the science one. I missed the chemical responsible for the rise in atmospheric temps question. I scored 13/15 on the religion quiz. I answered the Holy Communion of Catholics and the Great awakening question incorrectly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured