Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

How are all the wonderful mothers doing today?

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

How is everyone doin today?  I'm ok, stuck @ work.  I shouldnt complain bc I have a job, but today its just so beautiful outside I cant help wanting to be at home w my kids. 

TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WISH TO BE TREATED!!!

by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tooptimistic
by Kelly on May. 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

HI Alex.  :)

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome to the group!

babie113
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. I'm getting over jetlag just got back from england after a month their. Missing it already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ALEXXD79
by New Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Well, aside from not wanting to be at work right now, I am more anxious about my trip to Vegas with my husband.  OH MY can it be the 22nd already!  I havent been there since I was 21 but boy am I ready to have some alone time with my man.  Connect with him and have lots of fun.  I'm a big Michael Jackson fan so we bought tickets to see a show in his honor called Michael Jackson Live: A Tribute to Michael Jackson.  I cant wait!!!!!!!

NWP
by guerrilla girl on May. 2, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I used to spend every Thanksgiving in Vegas. It was my mother's holiday turn for us to visit and her choice to go there every year. I stopped after the birth of my first child 8 years ago, but those were some fun years!

Quoting ALEXXD79:

Well, aside from not wanting to be at work right now, I am more anxious about my trip to Vegas with my husband.  OH MY can it be the 22nd already!  I havent been there since I was 21 but boy am I ready to have some alone time with my man.  Connect with him and have lots of fun.  I'm a big Michael Jackson fan so we bought tickets to see a show in his honor called Michael Jackson Live: A Tribute to Michael Jackson.  I cant wait!!!!!!!

Neon Washable Paint

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)