Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Dannielynn Birkhead Channels Mother Anna Nicole Smith at the Kentucky Derby

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:07 PM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this

Talk about a mini me!

Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead, the daughter of Anna Nicole Smith, was the spitting image of her late mother at the Kentucky Derby in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday.

Dannielynn and her father Larry Birkhead happily posed on the red carpet at the Grey Goose lounge at Churchill Downs. Sporting a white gown with red trim -- and a hat and umbrella to match -- Dannielynn seemed like a natural hamming it up for the cameras. The outfits are Mary Poppins and Bert costumes from the "Jolly Holiday" scene from the 1964 film.

Smith, who passed away in 2007, surely would have approved of her daughter's over the top ensemble since the former Playboy model was known for her eccentric style. In 2004, Smith stole the show at the Kentucky Derby in a bright pink dress.

What do you think of Dannielynn's look?

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/dannielynn-birkhead-channels-mother-anna-nicole-smith-kentucky-012857247.html

Yes Dannielynn is modeling.... but I think these pictures are HARDLY anything to be negative about. I first heard of her modeling yesterday while researching.... for you all who are up in arms (I think just one of you) about her being in the lime light... seriously, he's kept his thumb on a lot of bullshit. 

Here are a couple pictures from her modeling for Guess Kids:

1126_dannielynn_launch

http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/dannielynn_birkhead_through_the_years#tab=kids_and_pets&id=861173

by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Edited by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GOBryan
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM

She looks like both of them. I'm glad the court did the right thing for once and took her away from Howard Stern.. What a scumbag.

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM
2 moms liked this

This guy seems to be raising a lil' lady!

Quoting GOBryan:

She looks like both of them. I'm glad the court did the right thing for once and took her away from Howard Stern.. What a scumbag.

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! Follow me at MyFitnessPal

Wedding Countdown Ticker

GOBryan
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 3:28 PM
2 moms liked this

He also doesn't let her forget her mom. I remember an interview with them. He had pictures of her mom over her bed and everything. He would talk to her about her mom and everything so he seems to be a pretty good and caring dad. Even if he wasn't with Anna, he makes sure that Dannielynn knows who she was. It is part of who she is afterall. 

More custodial parents should be like that with their kids because they do carry both DNA.. It's ok to leave out the bad stuff but praise the good with them so they can relate. It helps their self-esteem because one thing kids know is that they have both mom and dad in them. 

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

This guy seems to be raising a lil' lady!

Quoting GOBryan:

pvtjokerus
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM

It is a very cute pic. 

meriana
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Darling outfit for a little girl and definitely appropriate to the "party" mood of the Kentucky Derby

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought so also! First thing I thought of "When your daughter says she's Mary Poppins... you dress up as Bert, because that's what a real daddy does!"

Quoting pvtjokerus:

It is a very cute pic. 

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! Follow me at MyFitnessPal

Wedding Countdown Ticker

EireLass
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

She's cute and appropriate.

NWP
by guerrilla girl on May. 5, 2013 at 6:34 PM

This:

Quoting meriana:

Darling outfit for a little girl and definitely appropriate to the "party" mood of the Kentucky Derby

Neon Washable Paint

Mrs_Nelson
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
He seems like a great dad and she seems like a happy kid.
MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Such a pretty little lady.  He (Birkhead) really seems to enjoy fatherhood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)