Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Conservative Memes---Rabid liberals just scroll by....

by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:28 AM
Replies (471-475):
lifeforchrist
by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM

hahaha lol

Della529
by Matlock on May. 8, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Della529:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Della529:

Sort of OT, but were you around when TMP made a post about being mad because CM used a Earth Day banner instead of one for Easter?

Quoting romalove:

I am going to curse, so be forewarned, poodles.

FFS

Post memes.

Post stupid memes.

Post whatever you want to.

If you title something telling "rabid liberals" to avoid the post, you are insulting liberals.  If you have friends who are liberals, you are insulting your own friends.

The fact that the memes are as mind-numbingly stupid as they are is irrelevant.

No one is saying "don't post memes".

They are saying "don't post with inflammatory titles and expect respect from others regarding what you post".

I hope that's understandable for you, since 43 pages of people telling you this doesn't seem to sink in.

Talk about twisting things, Della.  I questioned why Christians could not have a Christian thingie for Easter when Pagans got their maypole and Muslims got Ramadan acknowledged by CM.  Christians are never acknowledged here. 

That was two years ago.  I accepted it and got over it. 

I didn't twist a thing.

Why should christians be acknowledged?  Heck, they're 75% of the country - they're a given.  Tell me:  If you lived in another totally different country and were the minority, would it or would it not help you to feel accepted?

Sweetie, as I said, it was 2 years ago...(or 3?)  I got over it and put it behind me. 

Do I want to live in a country where Christians are persecuted?  No, no way.  I thank God daily for the freedom allowed to me in my country. 

You got over it and put it behind you...I don't think you 'put it behind' you at all.  I think you post these "memes" and title them such to create a ruckus.  And I think you enjoy the follow up that ensues.

That is not what I asked you.  Can you imagine, outside of what Fox and your pastor or your belief TELL you, living in and with a group of people who are totally different than you in their beliefs, cultural or otherwise, and you being the minority?  Can you take a day to try it on different levels, sources other than what your news sources present to you? 

God did not create this country in the literal sense.  Humans did.  And while they might have "learned" through basic principals, you connect to the bible, those "principals" aren't all that thought provoking.  We humans have "evolved" to the point we created civilizations 6 - 10 years ago that we actually wrote down for recorded history.  Gosh, aren't we great - we've made ourselves a "god" and boy don't we enjoy that.

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Quoting Della529:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Della529:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Della529:

Sort of OT, but were you around when TMP made a post about being mad because CM used a Earth Day banner instead of one for Easter?

Quoting romalove:

I am going to curse, so be forewarned, poodles.

FFS

Post memes.

Post stupid memes.

Post whatever you want to.

If you title something telling "rabid liberals" to avoid the post, you are insulting liberals.  If you have friends who are liberals, you are insulting your own friends.

The fact that the memes are as mind-numbingly stupid as they are is irrelevant.

No one is saying "don't post memes".

They are saying "don't post with inflammatory titles and expect respect from others regarding what you post".

I hope that's understandable for you, since 43 pages of people telling you this doesn't seem to sink in.

Talk about twisting things, Della.  I questioned why Christians could not have a Christian thingie for Easter when Pagans got their maypole and Muslims got Ramadan acknowledged by CM.  Christians are never acknowledged here. 

That was two years ago.  I accepted it and got over it. 

I didn't twist a thing.

Why should christians be acknowledged?  Heck, they're 75% of the country - they're a given.  Tell me:  If you lived in another totally different country and were the minority, would it or would it not help you to feel accepted?

Sweetie, as I said, it was 2 years ago...(or 3?)  I got over it and put it behind me. 

Do I want to live in a country where Christians are persecuted?  No, no way.  I thank God daily for the freedom allowed to me in my country. 

You got over it and put it behind you...I don't think you 'put it behind' you at all.  I think you post these "memes" and title them such to create a ruckus.  And I think you enjoy the follow up that ensues.

That is not what I asked you.  Can you imagine, outside of what Fox and your pastor or your belief TELL you, living in and with a group of people who are totally different than you in their beliefs, cultural or otherwise, and you being the minority?  Can you take a day to try it on different levels, sources other than what your news sources present to you? 

God did not create this country in the literal sense.  Humans did.  And while they might have "learned" through basic principals, you connect to the bible, those "principals" aren't all that thought provoking.  We humans have "evolved" to the point we created civilizations 6 - 10 years ago that we actually wrote down for recorded history.  Gosh, aren't we great - we've made ourselves a "god" and boy don't we enjoy that.

Ok.

Sorry, I can't read such tiny print. 

I'm done now.  Nightie night. 

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes, we are but I dont remember the last time she was on fb. lol.

Yeah, Im quiet, but I think most would know my political leanings. **giggles**

Quoting romalove:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting muslimahpj:

So since this post bothers me, Iam rabid and foaming at the mouth?

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Due9:

poodles-don't listen to these liberal drama queens. The more they respond the more bothered they are because you post the truth.

I don't listen to them...but it is kind of fun toying with them. 

I know what I'm getting into by posting these things...I do it pretty often.  They get SO upset, don't they?  (The rabid ones.)

It's rather entertaining to watch them foam at the mouth. 

You're not rabid, I don't even think of you as a liberal---in fact, I'm not even sure where you stand on most the political issues.  I just know you're a nice lady. 

What?

You think you're PJ's friend and don't have a clue as to her political leanings?

Speechless over this.

We don't really discuss politics in the DH much---in fact, not at all, do we?  It's mostly sharing our family issues, talk of our hubbies, our dinners our fashions.  PJ is pretty quiet to begin with.  No, she's not vocal about her political leanings at all. 

She's my friend regardless--I don't care what she is. She's nice and that's what matters. 

And you're not FB friends with her either???

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 4:20 AM

Quoting muslimahpj:

Yes, we are but I dont remember the last time she was on fb. lol.

Yeah, Im quiet, but I think most would know my political leanings. **giggles**

Quoting romalove:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting muslimahpj:

So since this post bothers me, Iam rabid and foaming at the mouth?

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Due9:

poodles-don't listen to these liberal drama queens. The more they respond the more bothered they are because you post the truth.

I don't listen to them...but it is kind of fun toying with them. 

I know what I'm getting into by posting these things...I do it pretty often.  They get SO upset, don't they?  (The rabid ones.)

It's rather entertaining to watch them foam at the mouth. 

You're not rabid, I don't even think of you as a liberal---in fact, I'm not even sure where you stand on most the political issues.  I just know you're a nice lady. 

What?

You think you're PJ's friend and don't have a clue as to her political leanings?

Speechless over this.

We don't really discuss politics in the DH much---in fact, not at all, do we?  It's mostly sharing our family issues, talk of our hubbies, our dinners our fashions.  PJ is pretty quiet to begin with.  No, she's not vocal about her political leanings at all. 

She's my friend regardless--I don't care what she is. She's nice and that's what matters. 

And you're not FB friends with her either???

I think you probably lean to the left, but you're no way rabid in that lean.  ;)

We honestly don't talk much politics in the DH though, do we.  More a place to get away from arguing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured