Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

S/O of Say Something Nice Post

Posted by   + Show Post

While parentalrights1 is lovely, I think there is something nice to be said about everyone in here.

So this is a thread to say something nice about someone else.

There are two rules:  you can't say anything nasty about anyone, and you can't say anything about yourself.

I will go first.

I want to say something nice about JoshandRachelsMom.  While we don't agree at times, we can always disagree respectfully, and I appreciate her ability to reason through things with me.

by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM
5 moms liked this
Roma, A to Z, Punky, euphoric, NWP, Peanut and I am sure I am forgetting someone.. I find a lot of logic and truth in what they have to say.
punky3175
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
You can't tell me what to do. :-p

Quoting romalove:

Quoting LAHnTAH0812:

... Its it really bad that i have the urge to just come in here and be like "f&$@ all of you!" For my own amusement?

It's not bad....but it isn't within the framework of the rules....lol

jllcali
by Jane on May. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting jllcali:

Romalove is very mature and reasonable.

Thank you!  :-)

romalove
by Roma on May. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting punky3175:

You can't tell me what to do. :-p

Quoting romalove:

Quoting LAHnTAH0812:

... Its it really bad that i have the urge to just come in here and be like "f&$@ all of you!" For my own amusement?

It's not bad....but it isn't within the framework of the rules....lol

I can tell you what to do but I can't enforce anything.

On the other hand, I know that the punky I know and love would want to be cooperative in this fuzzy warm funny nice thread I created.

:-)

jehosoba84
by Jenn on May. 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM
4 moms liked this

BIEG!!!   I don't know a whole lot about her, but some of the things she comes up with! Regardless of the subject, I always enjoy reading her replies : )  

punky3175
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
There are so many women here I admire. Please don't think if I don't mention you that I don't respect, admire or adore you. I'm probably going to end up naming those I've had the most interaction with in the last few days.
Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Roma - you are truly one of my favorite ladies.  You are always respectful and kind.

You know how much I admire and respect you.  <3

:) I do.  

romalove
by Roma on May. 8, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Quoting punky3175:

There are so many women here I admire. Please don't think if I don't mention you that I don't respect, admire or adore you. I'm probably going to end up naming those I've had the most interaction with in the last few days.

Find one person, even someone you don't normally get along with, and see if you can say something nice about them.

This thread isn't "who do I like" but a chance for us to say something nice about someone else and maybe engender some warm feelings where there may not have been before.  :-)

katy_kay08
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:26 PM
7 moms liked this

Survivorinohio, I truly admire her dedication to her family and how hard she works to care for her grandchildren.  

romalove
by Roma on May. 8, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Quoting katy_kay08:

Survivorinohio, I truly admire her dedication to her family and how hard she works to care for her grandchildren.  

Me too, and I love this response!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)