Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

S/O of Say Something Nice Post

Posted by   + Show Post

While parentalrights1 is lovely, I think there is something nice to be said about everyone in here.

So this is a thread to say something nice about someone else.

There are two rules:  you can't say anything nasty about anyone, and you can't say anything about yourself.

I will go first.

I want to say something nice about JoshandRachelsMom.  While we don't agree at times, we can always disagree respectfully, and I appreciate her ability to reason through things with me.

by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Replies (21-30):
punky3175
by Punky on May. 8, 2013 at 2:27 PM
6 moms liked this
Peanut - I admire your strength and resilience. You've gone through so much in the last year and come out stronger and worked through so many emotions and changes in your life and found happiness.
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree.

Quoting katy_kay08:

Survivorinohio, I truly admire her dedication to her family and how hard she works to care for her grandchildren.  

punky3175
by Punky on May. 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM
7 moms liked this
Euphoric - without you, my random posts would have died ages ago. ;-) and I love the randomness you bring to it. I've learned so much about you and look forward to reading about your daily activity.
katy_kay08
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:29 PM
4 moms liked this

I think it's so great that Talia-mom followed her passion and started her own catering business.  Reading her posts about how well it's going really makes me happy for her.  I wish her complete sucess!

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:30 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh Punky thank you.  I am now sitting here at work crying.  LOL I didn't know I was having an emotional day until I typed my first response.  

Quoting punky3175:

Peanut - I admire your strength and resilience. You've gone through so much in the last year and come out stronger and worked through so many emotions and changes in your life and found happiness.

punky3175
by Punky on May. 8, 2013 at 2:30 PM
6 moms liked this
Roma - I love your brain. You are able to discuss any topic without allowing emotion to over ride your logic. You don't get mean or resort to name calling - no matter how heated a discussion gets. I also admire your drive to run your own business.
Woodbabe
by Woodie on May. 8, 2013 at 2:30 PM
3 moms liked this

There are so many amazing ladies in this group, I cherish everyone of them that can agree and disagree with style and class! :) Punky, Roma, Survivor, JoshnRachelsMom...dang I need to go remember some names and come back!

punky3175
by Punky on May. 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Well just saw Katy mentioned my next one - Talia - I love reading about your catering jobs. Like Roma - I admire your drive to start your own business and make it successful. Reading about your menus makes my mouth water. :-) thank you for sharing these ventures with us.
LAHnTAH0812
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
That's why i want to do it :D

Quoting romalove:

Quoting LAHnTAH0812:

... Its it really bad that i have the urge to just come in here and be like "f&$@ all of you!" For my own amusement?

It's not bad....but it isn't within the framework of the rules....lol

punky3175
by Punky on May. 8, 2013 at 2:33 PM
4 moms liked this
Katy - I love your no BS style and calling it just like you see it. I also admire your knitting talent. I love seeing all of your projects and reading about your yarn addiction. ;-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)