Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I once was a gay/homosexual basher, but recently my opinion has changed.  Although I do still believe in the way that God has intended things to be, but I no longer judge the gay community.  I am getting used to it, but have not fully embraced the whole idea.  But I have someone that is working on me with this.  Someone that I was friends with almost 20 yrs ago.  She is the coolest person I've ever known...back then and now!  

The creepy thing at 1st was her admitting her admiration of me.  See, I took her and her sister under my wing as teens.  I wasn't that much older than them, but I already had kids and they respected my authority.  You know, like a big sister or aunt or something.  

Now that we have been interacting again after all these yrs, she has confessed to me her love for me and feels that she owes her love to me for being such a positive influence in her life.  As flattering as this is, I have began to be a lil' more open minded to the idea and set all my fears aside of being "turned out" or judged or what not.  I actually enjoy her conversation, she's hilarious as hell and she is very chaarming (she's a stud btw).  I enjoy her so much to the point that I AM attracted to her.  

So really I posted all this to say, I will not speak against homosexuality anymore.  I believe that people should love and be happy with whomever reciprocate that love and happiness back to them.  There are traditions that each generation is to keep going, but I feel as long as there are no boundaries being crossed or toes being stepped on, I don't see a problem with it.  I am still against kiddies being molested and raped by same sexes, but for 2 consenting adults having a mutual relationship and enjoying one another, there is definately no problem with that.  So I say, BE GAY AND BE FREE!!!

by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
trippyhippy
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Good for you!!
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I like hour glass figures. 

Quoting i.m.r.:
I really don't see what the big deal is with this chick? She's pretty and all, but I guess she's just not my type? Idk. Give me Scarlett johansen or Angelina Jolie (pre eating disorder), kat dennings, but this chick? Meh. Df loves her though lol. I always make fun of his crush on her. :)
Quoting mehamil1:

This will be what happens when Christina Hendricks realizes she's gay and then falls in love with me and we'll live happily ever after. 

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I do her as the engineer in Firefly. 

Quoting talia-mom:

I would go gay for her. I would also go gay for another woman she worked with: jewel staite
Quoting mehamil1:

This will be what happens when Christina Hendricks realizes she's gay and then falls in love with me and we'll live happily ever after. 

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM

clapping 

talia-mom
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Me too.

She looks like a woman. Another woman who I find so attractive is Catherine Zeta Jones.

She is so beautiful to me.

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting i.m.r.:
I really don't see what the big deal is with this chick? She's pretty and all, but I guess she's just not my type? Idk. Give me Scarlett johansen or Angelina Jolie (pre eating disorder), kat dennings, but this chick? Meh. Df loves her though lol. I always make fun of his crush on her. :)

Quoting mehamil1:

i.m.r.
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear ya, idk I'm weird lol.

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting i.m.r.:

Quoting mehamil1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msveevee1
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Thank you...she is a very interesting person and she gives me plenty of excitement.  And guess what?  We haven't even been intimate yet.  So, I feel that if someone can stimulate my mind, you got a foot in the door.

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:32 PM
OP- that is awesome:)

I know I have softened on some issues and definitely learned a lot being on this board!
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:20 AM

I'm glad you've come out of the closet.  ;)

Gays are human beings with feelings---no one should intentionally ever bash or hurt them. 

And I believe in "the way God intended it to be" as well. 

msveevee1
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM
She is awesome! I am loving her more each day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN