Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I once was a gay/homosexual basher, but recently my opinion has changed.  Although I do still believe in the way that God has intended things to be, but I no longer judge the gay community.  I am getting used to it, but have not fully embraced the whole idea.  But I have someone that is working on me with this.  Someone that I was friends with almost 20 yrs ago.  She is the coolest person I've ever known...back then and now!  

The creepy thing at 1st was her admitting her admiration of me.  See, I took her and her sister under my wing as teens.  I wasn't that much older than them, but I already had kids and they respected my authority.  You know, like a big sister or aunt or something.  

Now that we have been interacting again after all these yrs, she has confessed to me her love for me and feels that she owes her love to me for being such a positive influence in her life.  As flattering as this is, I have began to be a lil' more open minded to the idea and set all my fears aside of being "turned out" or judged or what not.  I actually enjoy her conversation, she's hilarious as hell and she is very chaarming (she's a stud btw).  I enjoy her so much to the point that I AM attracted to her.  

So really I posted all this to say, I will not speak against homosexuality anymore.  I believe that people should love and be happy with whomever reciprocate that love and happiness back to them.  There are traditions that each generation is to keep going, but I feel as long as there are no boundaries being crossed or toes being stepped on, I don't see a problem with it.  I am still against kiddies being molested and raped by same sexes, but for 2 consenting adults having a mutual relationship and enjoying one another, there is definately no problem with that.  So I say, BE GAY AND BE FREE!!!

by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Replies (21-22):
paganbaby
by Teflon Don on May. 10, 2013 at 2:52 PM

laughing

Quoting ashellbell:

Congratulations! Welcome to the darkside, we have beer and cookies for you to feast upon. We also have sacrificial babies but they're really high in saturated fat.

Good luck on your lady love. ;-)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Talee
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Thats pretty cool. I also believe in the way god intended things but I also just love people no matter what, it's your life.

*big hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)