Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all those against circumcision .... Read this

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:57 AM
  • 134 Replies
1 mom liked this
http://www.nature.com/news/doctors-back-circumcision-1.11296
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kitschy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 1:00 AM
18 moms liked this

Doesn't change my point of view at all, and why on earth are we listening to studies done in South Africa, Uganda, and Kenya? How about European countries that we have more in common with when it comes to living standards and sexual practices.

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on May. 11, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Can you make it clicky?
jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on May. 11, 2013 at 1:20 AM
16 moms liked this
I don't understand why some people seem to be so interested in convincing others to chop off a perfectly functional and viable part of their child's natural born anatomy.

Kitschy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 1:22 AM
10 moms liked this

You'd think they get a kick back for every foreskin collected or something. It really is a strange thing to try and convince people of.

Quoting jllcali:

I don't understand why some people seem to be so interested in convincing others to chop off a perfectly functional and viable part of their child's natural born anatomy.

photo cff93b12-86de-46b2-be52-d4be4609e9b7_zpsf2ed7349.jpg

bellawomen
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 1:26 AM
4 moms liked this

So because the AAP recommends circumcision all boys should be subject to them?  AAP is notorious for being behind on their research.

Amybelle
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 1:27 AM
23 moms liked this

MYOSP*

Mind Your Own Son's Penis

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on May. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM

dumb...dumb....and dumber

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on May. 11, 2013 at 1:31 AM
LOL. Most definitely

Quoting Kitschy:

You'd think they get a kick back for every foreskin collected or something. It really is a strange thing to try and convince people of.

Quoting jllcali:

JMmama
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 1:31 AM
5 moms liked this
Not only that but that isn't exactly the AAP's position. While they are accurate in saying that the AAP says the benefits outweigh the risks, the AAP goes on to say that the benefits are not substantial enough to recommend routine universal circumcision. They only say that parents who want it should have access to it, not that parents should do it.

Quoting bellawomen:

So because the AAP recommends circumcision all boys should be subject to them?  AAP is notorious for being behind on their research.

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on May. 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM
LOL. Most definitely

Quoting Kitschy:

Quoting jllcali:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured