Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

my furry mothers day gift lol

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:51 PM
  • 15 Replies
So some kittens were abandoned at my church a couple of days ago. This.one came up to my co-worker at our kid sport fields and, knowing how much I love cats, brought him to me. We were not going to keep him, but the little runt has managed to.wrap us all around his tail Lol.

He was flea covered and has worms. We managed, after 3 rounds of dawn soap we have no live fleas. He is also on a monthly flea med (thanks to a groomer.friend who got us an amazing discount). We did an otc dewormer she suggested as well as some food grade diatomaceous earth. Already his belly has gone down! We go to the vet next pay check for a check up and all that jazz.
He is a sweet heart. Loves snuggling, and playing. He will drop a toy in your lap and make you play Lol. He has been really good with.the.kids. Real patient with them. Honestly we weren't planning on a pet for a while, not until dh got the new job. But looks.like we have.one now. I told dh now he HAS to get it Lol. But here is little Hachi, my little fur baby (pic in replies)
by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:52 PM
4 moms liked this

katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww Congratulations on your new addition!

Erinelizz
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Awww! Sounds like little Hachi is lucky to have found you! Congrats on your new family member!
katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 3:03 PM
I think I am the lucky one. A few months ago I rescued a kitten from a busy road and had to take him to a shelter (no kill, and I got with a rescue agency that housed him only 2 days later). I hated to do that, but we have a house now (rental) so we are better equipped to house him. We are gonna pay the.deposit from the huge chunk of rent we paid up front.

So glad he gets to stay

Quoting Erinelizz:

Awww! Sounds like little Hachi is lucky to have found you! Congrats on your new family member!
tscritch
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 3:05 PM

He is sooo cute!!!!

tooptimistic
by Kelly on May. 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM

AWWWWWW!!!!

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM
cute!!!
katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
And tiny Lol!

Quoting tscritch:

He is sooo cute!!!!

katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 3:10 PM
That's what I said when I first saw him lol

Quoting tooptimistic:

AWWWWWW!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)