Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Replies (41-50):
stormcris
by Christy on May. 15, 2013 at 2:59 AM

It would not make a difference the president is the scapegoat for all that people feel is wrong.

opinionatedmom
by on May. 15, 2013 at 3:02 AM
1 mom liked this
And he would still be an idiot.
afwifeandmommy3
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 3:10 AM
2 moms liked this
He'd still be a dumb ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grandmab125
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 3:49 AM
4 moms liked this

I don't know what happened to your post asking me what crimes Obama committed to deserve getting impeached.  But here are some of the many:

1.  Fast and Furious coverup.

2.  Lobbing cruise missles and sending fighter jets into Libya.  Only Congress can approve our involvement in a war.

3.  EO Dream act for illegal immigrants up to age 28. Only Congress can write immigration laws.

4.  Benghazi lies and cover up.

5.  Seizure of AP phone records with a warrant signed by a judge.

6.  IRS  singling out cons groups to stop and/or slow down their requests for 501(c) tax exempt status.

7.  Picks and chooses which laws the Justice Dept will uphold, i.e., the NBP voter intimidation in Philly in 2008, not upholding DOMA.

8.  Drone attacks that took out US citizens (granted they were vile and evil).

and on, and on.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

It seems people tend to go with that one drop rule still

Quoting Stephanie329:

He IS half white, but everyone seems to identify him as black.

grandma B

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 3:56 AM
I asked what high crimes or acts of treason? I also said the impeachment process isn't as easy as people are making it sound. You gave me a list of things he has done wrong but what legal charges can be brought against him. I also said lots of people thought bush should have been impeached to but he wasn't. For the WMD lie for plenty of thing other deemed illegal but weren't seen that way. I guess I just want to know the formal charges vs a list of messed up things he has done and when I see he I mean Obama

Quoting grandmab125: I don't know what happened to your post asking me what crimes Obama committed to deserve getting impeached.  But here are some of the many:
2.  Lobbing cruise missles and sending fighter jets into Libya.  Only Congress can approve our involvement in a war.
3.  EO Dream act for illegal immigrants up to age 28. Only Congress can write immigration laws.
6.  IRS  singling out cons groups to stop and/or slow down their requests for 501(c) tax exempt status.
7.  Picks and chooses which laws the Justice Dept will uphold, i.e., the NBP voter intimidation in Philly in 2008, not upholding DOMA.
and on, and on.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:It seems people tend to go with that one drop rule still
Quoting Stephanie329:He IS half white, but everyone seems to identify him as black.

Donna6503
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Going outside of partisan politics for a moment. This is bad for the current administration.

I hate to say this; but, these recents (really not so recents, they've been around and known for sometime now) is very damaging to the president.

I'm having a hard time providing a political apologists for these currents scandals rocking the news now ... With about five more events to hit the news in the next couple of months

You'll see Holder resigning by years end.

Clinton won't run in '16. (Thanks Kerry and Rice)

What's bad of US, Obama is now in lame duck status; which, isn't good for anybody.
If you lose CNN; you lost it all. :(
Quoting grandmab125:

I don't know what happened to your post asking me what crimes Obama committed to deserve getting impeached.  But here are some of the many:

and on, and on.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

It seems people tend to go with that one drop rule still

Quoting Stephanie329:

He IS half white, but everyone seems to identify him as black.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMBG825
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I think this was made up by someone who has never read a history book.

Ever.

romanceparty4u
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 5:35 AM

I'd still think he's a schmuck.

Carpy
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 6:01 AM
4 moms liked this

If Obama were white, instead of half white, he would still be a progressive democrat with bad policy. 

Carpy
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this

We would have president Hilary.

Quoting lastnamehere:

He never would have been elected if he were white.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured