Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Killing Disabled Children

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM
  • 254 Replies
2 moms liked this

Politician: Kill Disabled Children Like We Kill Deformed Lambs

You might recall that British politician, Colin Brewer, who last year said that disabled children should be killed to save taxpayer money. You might recall that at the time he apologized and stepped down in disgrace. But you probably didn’t know that he was re-elected to his old seat this year. And he’s at it again.

This time, he reportedly compared disabled children to deformed lambs that need to be culled. In an interview with none other than the Disability News Service, Councillor (yeah, they spell it that way) Brewer said that perhaps we should be treating disabled children like the runt of a litter of lambs which are often disposed of by smashing them against the wall.

‘If they have a misshapen lamb, they get rid of it,” he said. “They get rid of it. Bang.”

Bang? That’s sound fiscal policy, huh? And that’s what it is, according to Brewer. He said that disabled people are just too expensive to care for so some may just have to go.

“We are just animals,” Brewer continued. “You can’t have lambs running around with five legs and two heads. It would be put down, smashed against the wall and be dealt with.” I always love when people say humans are just animals because the next sentence out of their mouths usually goes a long way toward proving it.

When asked if there was any difference between killing a lamb or a human being he simply said, according to Disability News, “I think the cost has got to be evaluated.”

“It is not something I would like to do but there is only so much in the bucket,” he reportedly said. “If you are talking about giving services to the community or services to the individual, the balance has got to be struck.”

Balance? If anyone here seems imbalanced, it’s those who voted for Brewer. I’d be interested in asking him and anyone who supported him how much is the price tag on a human life? When caring costs, what’s the limit?

Now, you might just say that it’s just one crazy old dude so who cares. But here’s the thing — he was just re-elected earlier this month to his old seat. That means that being pro-infanticide and culling the disabled is no longer a deal breaker in European politics. Sure, he may be eccentric but he’s just fighting to keep taxes down, right? And if there’s a fiscal problem it’s not really a fiscal problem at all, it’s just a wall shortage. Because remember, every fiscal disaster is just an opportunity to cull.

And who is the enemy? Those who stand between them and the wall.

And please don’t think that it’s just a European thing. We all just went through the Kermit Gosnell trial and the Live Action videos that showed killing babies outside the womb may not be s rare as we were led to believe.

by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Middlemom32
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:29 PM
6 moms liked this
This guy is sick, I feel bad for British people. On an ironic note, would his sociopathic lack of empathy be considered a disorder in Britain?
MrsWhite101610
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM
13 moms liked this
I suggest they just smash him against a wall. Problem solved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Talee
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Good grief

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Sad that some one truly feels this way.

His being re-elected to his seat speaks to those who voted for him.

Wait, was he voted in or appointed?

I'm tired.

Bonita131
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM
4 moms liked this

Please don''t mock how other countries spell. You choose to use American English/spelling, Britschoose to use British English/spelling, which in case you didn't know, is the way American's spelled/spelt until American English was adopted.   

As for Brewer, he's a subhuman, not much different than some of the subhumans that live in America and many other countries. Why not feature some of the others along with Brewer, or is there another purpose to your post?

kiriis
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
5 moms liked this

Oh my gosh. I wonder if he would feel the same if he had a disabled child.

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bonita131:

Please don''t mock how other countries spell. Youchoose to use American English/spelling, Britschoose to use British English/spelling, which in case you didn't know, is the way American's spelled/spelt until American English was adopted.   

As for Brewer, he's a subhuman, not much different than some of the subhumans that live in America and many other countries. Why not feature some of the others along with Brewer, or is there another purpose to your post?

Are you talking to me?  I didn't write the article, just shared it. 

And you're questioning my motives? 

Oh me.....

T-HoneyLuv
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
3 moms liked this
I would be afraid for ANY child that he produced...

Quoting kiriis:

Oh my gosh. I wonder if he would feel the same if he had a disabled child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Why just kill them? Why not make them into fuel or food?

Seriously though, the british have a plural voting system, it isnt winner take all like ours. You dont vote for individuals, you vote for parties and the party selects the individual so the fact that Douchey got re-elected isnt really surprising. They dont run on sound bites like we do so saying something stupid isnt a deal breaker.
romalove
by Roma on May. 16, 2013 at 10:59 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't think it's a European thing.

I think it's one sick crazy dude's thing.

And I think the Gosnell thing is totally different.

This guy wants to only value "perfect" people.

Gosnell was just trying to make a buck aborting well after time and killing babies in the process, babies that were beyond age of survival.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN