Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

'Second House of Horrors' another Gosnell

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 12 Replies

A second 'house of horrors' abortion clinic is being investigated in Texas, just days after Dr Kermit Gosnell was found guilty of murdering newborns at his Philadelphia termination center.

karpen

Dr. Douglas Karpen, seen here in court, is accused of killing babies aborted in their third trimester

Houston doctor Douglas Karpen is accused by four former employees of delivering live fetuses during third-trimester abortions and killing them by either snipping their spinal cord, stabbing a surgical instrument into their heads or 'twisting their heads off their necks with his own bare hands'.

Other times the fetus was so big he would have to pull it out of the womb in pieces, Karpen's ex-assistant, Deborah Edge, said in an Operation Rescue video, which has prompted a criminal investigation into the doctor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325786/Douglas-Karpen-Second-house-horrors-abortion-clinic-investigated-Texas.html#ixzz2TZPWPaY7 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ugh gross another one.Make's me wonder just how many are out there..

by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
enlightened_24
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I did a paper on abortion once...Late term abortions usually consist of the 'fetus' being cut into peices in the womb then sucked out with a vaccuum. This way the baby isnt aborted while living. There is no reason to have a late term abortion--Disease and complications would be found way before the third trimester. These people are just sick. BTW-I didnt know my teachers daughter just had an abortion; she gave me a C- on my paper because my side was anti-abortion.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on May. 17, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't trust that site as a valid news source, but if this is true it is gruesome and illegal. I would hope he is fully charged under the law.
Arroree
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Quoting LauraKW:

I don't trust that site as a valid news source, but if this is true it is gruesome and illegal. I would hope he is fully charged under the law.

This

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on May. 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM
ModaMama
by on May. 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

A couple of your typical news sources refuse to cover it (a Huffington Post reporter said they wouldn't cover gosnell's trial for fear it would hurt abortion rights).  This guy above is twisted in a different way than Gosnell (At least not keeping baby pieces I believe), but he seems much worse.

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on May. 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Legal or illegal this kind of thing is going to happen.

Disgusting none the less.
pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM

throwing upWhy are there so many sick humans out there. 

But on a happy note these clinic will be the stepping stones to end abortions!!!

NWP
by guerrilla girl on May. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Texas is where my tea party relatives flew their pregnant 14 yo for a third trimester abortion out of state....then went home to continue protesting abortion.

It is the thing of which we do not speak in the family.

Arroree
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Wrong, these will be the stepping stones to ending LEGAL abortions while ILLEGAL abortion clinics like this will thrive. In the end all that the pro-life side will accomplish will be to ensure that more of these horrors become the norm, just as they were before abortion became legal.

Quoting pj2becca21:

throwing upWhy are there so many sick humans out there. 

But on a happy note these clinic will be the stepping stones to end abortions!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN