Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Drawings: Children Recall Alien Abductions

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
  • 37 Replies

Drawings: Children Recall Alien Abductions

Child-reports often feature very specific details in common with reports of abduction made by adults, including the circumstances, narrative, entities and aftermaths of the alleged occurrences. Often these young abductees have family members who have reported having abduction experiences. Family involvement in the military, or a residence near a military base is also common amongst child abduction claimants.

Budd Hopkins once investigated "several mask and novelty stores" for a commercially produced grey alien costume for children, but could not. He feels that this supports the hypothesis that children are not familiar with "greys." John Carpenter also believes that young children are not "contaminated" with cultural images of greys. He reports that a fellow investigator who is a school teacher requested her children to draw an alien, and that none of them drew a Grey-like being.

Children seem to react differently to their alleged abduction experiences than adult claimants. Many alleged adult experiencers report doubting their sanity or the veracity of what they believed happened to them. Children, by contrast, never seem to doubt that their experiences happened to them. For an adult, an abduction experience can challenge much of what they believe about the world. Children however, by virtue of being in a formative stage of development, more readily assimilate the experience into their developing worldview.

Many repeat-abductees report that, as children from the ages of 2-6, they would be visited by balls of light that would enter their room at night. These balls would seem to play games with children and fly around the room. Some have interpreted them as being a way for the alleged abductees to develop their psychic abilities the way a physical ball helps develop coordination and athletic abilities. As such these intangible orbs have been dubbed "psychic toys." Although these phantasms are alleged to have appeared regularly, no corroborating sightings from members of the abductees' families or others that may have been expected to see them have been reported.

Those children are tested through drawings, asked to make drawings of their abduction experience. Incredibly all of them come out with very similar drawings of what seems to be aliens and UFOs.

-----

The Process: Alien Abduction of Children

Aliens first immobilize their victims, both physically and psychologically, using some kind of telepathic-mind control. Victims can also be influenced to move and do things they don't want to do.

Children and babies, yes, babies, are usually taken at night. Children can also be influenced to walk in an open area to be taken or during travel to and from school. Children can be "floated" out of their rooms, through walls or windows up into a waiting alien spacecraft.

Aliens take children singly or in groups to play with their alien/hybrid children to teach the hybrids human behavior. The process is ongoing. Several drawings illustrate this.

Aliens also take children and babies for experimentation. The aliens also perform physical experiments, take tissue samples for further genetic manipulation and attempt physical alteration of their subjects. The reason for Immersing both children and adults in vats of liquid is unknown. Several drawings illustrate alien activities on children, including immersion in vats of liquid.

From what we can obtain by hypnotic regression, and in some cases consciously recalled memories, reproductive procedures are performed on both men and women. Sperm is obtained from men and eggs from women. Aliens also perform some reproductive procedures on children who have not achieved puberty as well as those in puberty.

When the aliens are finished they return their victims to their original location, sometimes not in the same spot. When parents find a baby lying outside its crib in the morning for no known reason the baby was possibly abducted. Children found in different beds in the morning also may have been abducted.

The abduction of humans by aliens is an ongoing, lifelong process. The abduction process continues throughout the life of the individual.

Coast to Coast AM: Budd Hopkins on UFO & Alien Abductees

-----

Budd Hopkins was a world-renowned artist, author, and pioneer UFO abduction researcher. Having investigated well over 700 cases, he was head of the Intruders Foundation, a nonprofit, scientific research and support organization. Taken together, his three books, Missing TimeIntruders: The Incredible Visitations at Copley WoodsWitnessed; The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions are widely regarded by researchers and skeptics alike as comprising the most influential series of books yet published on the abduction phenomenon. These works, Hopkins' lectures, and his other presentations have been responsible for bringing a number of other noted researchers - David Jacobs, John Carpenter, Yvonne Smith, and John Mack, among others - into this extraordinary area of specialization. NOVA interview with Hopkins

Sources:
aliensandchildren.org/
ufoevidence.org
abduct.com
pbs.org

Missing Time: A Documented Study of UFO Abductions

Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility and Transgenic Beings

by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purpleducky
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM

My only comment is do NOT watch The Fourth Kind with Milla Jovovich. Some aliens are evil.

tnmomofive
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Now I want to see that.Since you said do not.

Quoting purpleducky:

My only comment is do NOT watch The Fourth Kind with Milla Jovovich. Some aliens are evil.

purpleducky
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Be prepared to be freaked out. They use some of the actual footage from the therapist. It is scary stuff. And to punish her for questioning the aliens stole her one child.

Quoting tnmomofive:

Quoting purpleducky:

tnmomofive
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Oh wow.I am one of those who like's to be freaked out but usually regrets it later lol.

Quoting purpleducky:

Be prepared to be freaked out. They use some of the actual footage from the therapist. It is scary stuff. And to punish her for questioning the aliens stole her one child.

Quoting tnmomofive:

Quoting purpleducky:

purpleducky
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I understand. That is why I watched it, lol. I wanted to know what it was about and figured I would get freaked out. But it freaked me out more than most alien movies. I had trouble sleeping the night I watched it. Hell, it still randomly crosses my mind when trying to sleep which then makes sleep impossible, lol.

Quoting tnmomofive:

Oh wow.I am one of those who like's to be freaked out but usually regrets it later lol.

Quoting purpleducky:

Quoting tnmomofive:

Quoting purpleducky:

LindaClement
by Thatwoman on May. 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM
4 moms liked this

Amazing how much they all look like aliens from movies and tv shows...

IhartU
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Quoting LindaClement:

Yeah, it's probably hard to find a kid who has NEVER heard about or seen something about aliens. I mean how can you take their drawings seriously if they've been exposed to the media which is full of 'alien' shows and even cartoons.

purpleducky
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Or maybe when we create aliens we are actually re-creating things we have previously seen. Look at some of the ancient alien drawings. They look like how we draw aliens still.

Quoting LindaClement:

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I've always been into this kind of stuff. Since I was little I would see things. My earliest memory was from when I was 4 or 5, 3 at the youngest. I had only two brothers at the time, and all of our beds were lined in a row sideways against the wall. I remember waking up one night to this light that was so bright it illuminated our room the way morning sunshine will. Only, the light wasn't yellow - it was white. I remember a shadow outline formed on the window (meaning someone was outside) the shape I never understood until I got older. The exact shape of a grey. 

I don't remember anything after that. Another time I woke up in the middle of the night (same house) and I went to our door to our bedroom. I peaked around the corner and saw a TALL what I think is a man, but I've seen him several times throughout the years, etc. so I've started thinking he isn't just a guy. Anyways, he was looking for something. I remember I felt very scared (natturally as he wasn't family, belonging in the house) but it was also other things I noted. He was tall. We had a ceiling fan in our living room, he had to crouch when under it because he was so tall. I couldn't make out a face, or clothes, he was all black. My foot touched a toy or something, I don't remember what it was, and he turned. I couldn't see his eyes, etc. but i knew he was looking at me as you could see him turn in one fast fluid motion and head turn just as quick towards me. That's when I saw him run towards me so unbelievably fast that I ran and flipped over my brothers bed and hid under his blanket. Again, don't remember anything after that. I have two more similar dreams at that house where similar things happened.

Next happened when I was 8. I started seeing a man who was dressed in all black, but his face was pale, high cheek bones. The movie the knowing creeps me the F*CK out because the guy looks almost a spitting image of the ones in that movie. First night I saw him I was sleeping in my brothers bed, brother on the ground next to me. I had been having night mares. In that basement we had two sliding glass doors, one on each side of the basement - both leading to the backyard.

The one that was next to my brothers bed had curtains, the other didn't. I woke up to hearing noises outside my window. It was the sound of someone running on the dirt in the back yard just outside the window. Sounded back and forth back and forth back and forth, then it stopped. I was used to seeing things/hearing things. I pretended not to notice, covered up under my blankets and went back to sleep. I woke to little tinks on the glass door. I peeked through the curtain and blinds and saw little rocks piled at the bottom, when I looked up there was the man I spoke of earlier sitting on a huge chopped log in the back yard. Not the one who is insanely tall and all black, but the one who was in all black but white with silverish/white hair. (again, like the guys in the movie the knowing)

(making another reply to post other incidents)

parentalrights1
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM

my stepdad claims to have been abducted but I dunno.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN