Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need somewhere to be grumpy about it, and this seems to be as good a place as any

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:45 AM
  • 33 Replies

I randomly got kicked out of MC. im not sure why. ive never had any major problems in there. I think ONCE i got messaged by CM because i called someone a bitch and they reported me. 

so GRRR

And they still havent gotten back to me about the WHY. 

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lendales_mommi
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:46 AM

really i have called many a bad name in there LMFAO

JP-StrongForTwo
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:47 AM

IKR? i have seen MUCH worse behavior from so many other members that continue to stay in that group. I admit i can be snippy and grumpy. I would be a liar if i tried to say i was a perfect angel. but ive never been anywhere near as bad as some of them. 

Especially the '504 fanclub' women. lol. 

Quoting lendales_mommi:

lendales_mommi
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:50 AM

I hear ya i dont really get the whole 504 thing i wonder how and why some people are so OBSESSED with her. I am not sure why she hasnt just got a new SN oh yea its bc she likes the DRAMA LOL..seriuosly the whole "blog" is nothing but area code crap.....some people really need a life outside CM i think LOL but her fanclub is really mean and hateful to her. Now i wonder what YOU did LMFAO

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

IKR? i have seen MUCH worse behavior from so many other members that continue to stay in that group. I admit i can be snippy and grumpy. I would be a liar if i tried to say i was a perfect angel. but ive never been anywhere near as bad as some of them. 

Quoting lendales_mommi:

wulfeyes05
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this

JP-StrongForTwo
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:56 AM

lol ill let you know as soon as they do. 

honestly im starting to think i do kinda need  abreak from that group. i would click on post after post just for entertainment. it took up quite a bit of time i could have used reading a book before bed. 

Quoting lendales_mommi:

I hear ya i dont really get the whole 504 thing i wonder how and why some people are so OBSESSED with her. I am not sure why she hasnt just got a new SN oh yea its bc she likes the DRAMA LOL..seriuosly the whole "blog" is nothing but area code crap.....some people really need a life outside CM i think LOL but her fanclub is really mean and hateful to her. Now i wonder what YOU did LMFAO

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Quoting lendales_mommi:

JP-StrongForTwo
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this

OF COURSE!!!
Why didnt i see it before!!!

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Carpy
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:17 AM
1 mom liked this

What the hell is MC?

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on May. 24, 2013 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

that group is a cesspool...I play over there when Im bored.  The behaviour that some are allowed to get away with is ridiculous.  I got messaged because some member didnt like my "insinuation" that she was a dickhead.  In the same post the same woman called another a fucktard.  I bet she didnt get a message from the cafemom gods.

I have no idea who 504 is though or her fan club LOL

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on May. 24, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Plus I get really twitchy when those stupid rate me posts come up....my brain keeps telling me "got nothing nice to say DONT say anything!" but my fingers are having little seizures because all they want to type is "youre a 0...youre ugly...stop...trying ...to solicit ...compliments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DawnPratt23
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:14 AM
That group is crazy. Posted in there the other day to the Blogs post. 15 mins later, first ever since the creation of my blog. I get a notification that someone requested reset of my password. You never went pyscho like others do normally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)