Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VERDICT IN JODIE ARIAS CASE

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

What do you think of it?  They could not all agree on a decision.  I would like to get everybodys thoughts on this.  I think killing her will not bring Travis back.  Giving her life in prison,well at least she still has a life.  What are your thoughts?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
katy_kay08
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes because the most important thing out of all this is that she will still have a life.  

I would like them to lock her away and forget about her.  I think the worst thing they could do to her is remove her audience.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on May. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I agree

Quoting katy_kay08:

Yes because the most important thing out of all this is that she will still have a life.  

I would like them to lock her away and forget about her.  I think the worst thing they could do to her is remove her audience.

snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I do not advocate for the state killing its citizens, under any circumstance

Arwyn724
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:07 PM
2 moms liked this

She stated she wanted to get the death penalty.  So I would lock her up forever and throw away the key.  Why give her what she wants?  Let her sit in solitary for as long as she lives.  Hopefully, its a long long time, and she goes crazy.

Aamy
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:11 PM
2 moms liked this
She wants death. Let her rot in a tiny cell. She shouldn't be allowed to have tv or any perks in prision. Should be in her cell 23hrs and 1 hr in a empty courtyard. Only mail she should get is from her family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)