Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am beyond disgusted that he is family.

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 197 Replies
4 moms liked this

My nephew, who is 28, has been a waste of a human being his entire life.  He truly has.  My sister has enabled him his entire life.  It truly is sickening. 

At some point early this morning, he was driving in the wrong direction on a road and caused an accident.  The scum was drunk.  His blood alcohol level was 2.9.  When the paramedics arrived he was unconscious.

He was discharged from the hospital a few hours ago.  He has a broken wrist and a slight concussion.  

We have no idea about the other people, or person.  Only that there are no fatalities.  

He has no soul, no conscience.  He never has.  

I have not spoken with my sister and I will not.  I absolutely refuse to.  She called another sister who is relaying the information to the rest of the family.

He was arrested back in 2010 for a DWI.  I don't know what came of that.  I recall he had to have his car rigged with what ever it is that detects if you have been drinking.  He would simply take his mother's car.  There was another time he was busted for driving drunk but I don't know the when or what happened. 

Now this.   I knew something like this would happen one day.   I would not put it past him to some day kill my sister.

He cares not about the person (people) he hit.  He asked nothing while in the hospital.  The nurses were disgusted with him and with my sister for babying him.

My sister told the other sister he will not be arrested.   How in the hell can that be?  I don't believe it for a minute.  That makes no sense.

He needs to go to jail.  

I am sick to my stomach. 

I suck at googling things.  If I wanted to see if there is any thing out there on this, what would you put in the search?  I put in his name, his arrest from 2010 showed up.   There may not be any thing on this in the news.

If I wanted to check the laws to ensure this piece of shit is arrested, what would I put in the google?

I know, some may be shocked at my language and how could I speak of a family member like this...............it's easy.  He has always been a complete waste of space.

by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cheribomb
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 11:06 PM
3 moms liked this

He sounds like your average alcoholic..

LKRA
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 11:08 PM

:(

DropZoneMom
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 11:19 PM
30 moms liked this

Since he has obviously never had to suffer any real consequences of his actions, it wouldn't surprise me if he continues to drink & drive until he kills someone (and then maybe -- just maybe -- he might get some decent jail time.)   HOPEFULLY by then this country will start taking drunk driving seriously, and start charging people who kill while drunk with premeditated MURDER -- since they CHOOSE to drink to the point of drunkenness, and then CHOOSE to get behind the wheel.    These are not 'accidents' -- they are deliberate CRIMINAL acts, and should be treated as such.

I'm SO SORRY that you have to deal with these toxic people in your life.

tweety101149
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 11:21 PM
2 moms liked this

AtoZ I am truly sorry for your pain., I have no sympathy for people who have no conscience about their drunkiness or their drving while under the influence.  I saddens me that many of these people get a slap on the wrist..because smart arse lawyers know how to play the system, and don't consider drunk driving a big deal crime.  Nobody will take it serious until one of theirs..(judges and defense lawyers loved ones) gets killed by a drinken driver.

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on May. 26, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I have a cousin like him.  Someone posted a great meme on my fb

Blood makes you related

Loyalty makes you family

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 26, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Quoting DropZoneMom:

Since he has obviously never had to suffer any real consequences of his actions, it wouldn't surprise me if he continues to drink & drive until he kills someone (and then maybe -- just maybe -- he might get some decent jail time.)   HOPEFULLY by then this country will start taking drunk driving seriously, and start charging people who kill while drunk with premeditated MURDER -- since they CHOOSE to drink to the point of drunkenness, and then CHOOSE to get behind the wheel.    These are not 'accidents' -- they are deliberate CRIMINAL acts, and should be treated as such.

I'm SO SORRY that you have to deal with these toxic people in your life.

I agree with you. 

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on May. 26, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
He might still be charged with a dwi. the cops could have given a summons to appear for a dwi. I have heard of this happening occasionally, usually to not tie up officers having to stay at the hospital for hours with the person waiting to be released, and also to save money. The er can't release a drunk person unless there is a responsible adult to release the patient to. Otherwise, the er has to have the person there until their bal is under the legal limit. Of course, a pt can run off AMA.
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 26, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Quoting tweety101149:

AtoZ I am truly sorry for your pain., I have no sympathy for people who have no conscience about their drunkiness or their drving while under the influence.  I saddens me that many of these people get a slap on the wrist..because smart arse lawyers know how to play the system, and don't consider drunk driving a big deal crime.  Nobody will take it serious until one of theirs..(judges and defense lawyers loved ones) gets killed by a drinken driver.

His entire life he has had no conscience.  I remember him, at age 7, being an absolute mean spirited and evil boy.  As he grew up he only got worse.  Every thing was always some one else's fault.   

He has been in so much trouble, legally, over the years.  In and out of rehab for drugs several times.  

We do not live near them.  They live in MN.  My girls have not been allowed any where near him since we went back there for a visit in the summer of 02' or 03'.  

During his father's illness (cancer) he was horrific and beyond disgusting.  

Had he been my son, he would have been out of my house at age 16 and out of my life not shortly there after.

I need to know he will be arrested and charged.  Ugh!  

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 26, 2013 at 11:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting jllcali:

He might still be charged with a dwi. the cops could have given a summons to appear for a dwi. I have heard of this happening occasionally, usually to not tie up officers having to stay at the hospital for hours with the person waiting to be released, and also to save money. The er can't release a drunk person unless there is a responsible adult to release the patient to. Otherwise, the er has to have the person there until their bal is under the legal limit. Of course, a pt can run off AMA.

My sister picked him up from the hospital.  She was told they could not release him until his BAL was a certain level.  She then took him home, helped him shower since the poor baby has a broken wrist.  

I would have left him there.

How can some one cause an accident, cause harm to another person, total two vehicles, all by doing some thing so incredibly illegal, and be able to go home and not be arrested!

I am so upset.  I truly am actively sick to my stomach.

BellaByrdie
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM
5 moms liked this

I hope they lock his ass up for awhile.  Maybe being Bubba's Bitch would wake him up a bit. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured