Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sodom and Gomorrah story should not be quoted!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:31 AM
  • 208 Replies
I am sick and tired of people quoting this story! Why does everyone think Lot was such a great man???? When the rapists were banging on the door wanting the two men (angels) he was protecting he instead offered up his two virgin daughters! How in any sence is that right???
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:40 AM
6 moms liked this

That's one fucked up story among many. God was scraping the bottom of the barrel if he was the best guy in the town worthy of saving. 

Goodwoman614
by Satan on May. 29, 2013 at 12:55 AM
14 moms liked this

Well, where to begin? Or stop? 

Clairwil
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:00 AM
5 moms liked this
Quoting loverbug75:

I am sick and tired of people quoting this story! Why does everyone think Lot was such a great man???? When the rapists were banging on the door wanting the two men (angels) he was protecting he instead offered up his two virgin daughters! How in any sence is that right???

Oh it is far worse than that.   Have you read that book of the Bible?

He later gets drunk, and fucks the daughters himself.

jllcali
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I got in so much trouble in school for pointing out and questioning that little gem there.
DSamuels
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:05 AM
4 moms liked this
Actually they get him drunk to have sex with him, since there were no other men and they wanted children. According to the verses he did not remember the encounters. It was their idea, not his. Doesn't make it right, but it was not his idea.

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting loverbug75:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rfhsure
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I thought lot slept with his daughters in that story? huh.

Bonita131
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:41 AM
3 moms liked this

It's a fantasy story, as are the rest of the ridiculous stories.  Why would you even think to believe, or bother with such garbage?

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:44 AM
4 moms liked this

Cause that makes the story so much better!

Quoting DSamuels:
Actually they get him drunk to have sex with him, since there were no other men and they wanted children. According to the verses he did not remember the encounters. It was their idea, not his. Doesn't make it right, but it was not his idea.
Quoting Clairwil:
Quoting loverbug75:

Clairwil
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:49 AM
3 moms liked this
Quoting mehamil1:

Yeah, it does sort of sound like "blame the victims".   It would be interesting to hear the story told from their side, not the version written by someone wanting to make Lot the hero.

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Exactly, who knows what went down in that cave?

Quoting Clairwil:
Quoting mehamil1:

Yeah, it does sort of sound like "blame the victims".   It would be interesting to hear the story told from their side, not the version written by someone wanting to make Lot the hero.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)