Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Conspiracy Theories

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM
  • 14 Replies

Chemtrails

Fema Camps

HAARP

Reptilians

Those black plastic coffins

I know theres others...add them.

What do you think, anyone believe in any of them?

Some I think are pretty ridiculous...but I do wonder about fema camps

Jen #1238904688930684906

by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlekD
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly i wouldnt be surprised at all of some conspiracy theories were true, but i am not going to waste energy being afraid of things that may or may not be true.
coronado25
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I have only heard of contrails being called chemtrails recently and the urban mythology associated with it. Amusing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Talee
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Quoting AlekD:

Honestly i wouldnt be surprised at all of some conspiracy theories were true, but i am not going to waste energy being afraid of things that may or may not be true.

Yeah sometimes that produces anxiety...I hear ya.

Jen #1238904688930684906

romalove
by Roma on May. 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM

For the most part....no.

Just no.

rfurlongg
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Not really. I think they are amusing to read and I am always interested in hearing from people that believe them. The psychology of it fascinated me. Same with ghost stories and alien abductions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:25 PM

no ....

GLWerth
by Gina on May. 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm too busy planning for the upcoming zombie apocalypse. You know the government has the zombie virus in a lab somewhere and it WILL get out!

(Just kidding, I don't generally buy into conspiracy theories.)

Talee
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Talee
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Quoting rfurlongg:

Not really. I think they are amusing to read and I am always interested in hearing from people that believe them. The psychology of it fascinated me. Same with ghost stories and alien abductions.

I'm intrigued with some of it...it is interesting.

The reptilian one is creepy but im sure its a video anomoly...

Jen #1238904688930684906

stormcris
by Christy on May. 29, 2013 at 8:33 PM

The dots on the mailbox represents your level of being arrested during Martial Law. Actually those just represent some previous newspaper delivery or multiple ones.

Chemtrails are real because they do have cloud seeding and such but as to nefarious reasons that is another thing entirely. I would think people could focus on the announced agendas like Monsanto.

Black plastic coffins are pretty much for containing things like black plague but the can multipurpose.

Reptilians...I doubt we know half the stuff on this planet so who knows. When I see one I will take it as real.

HAARP is real but how useful it is, is speculation.

FEMA camps...there are lots of places they could suddenly convert to mass hold people, they did it during WWII with little issue. IF these places are being used that they suggest are FEMA I would be more in line with the idea it was a base for the CIA or FBI or some other lettered agency. But to contain people they have some contingency plan in place for such, heck they have a contingency plan for most anything so it is not worth it to worry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)