Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes people make me sad

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:17 PM
  • 40 Replies
We just bought K a set of troublesome Trucks (Thomas The tank engine) - $27!!!! - for a month of being mostly accident free. He took them with us to the Grocery store This morning and.accidentally left Them in The Cart (one of the carts with the car on the front) and we did not realize it until we got home. We Called.immediately And went right back, not even half An hour later, and they were gone, and nobody turned them in. I feel horrible for him because he loves them and sings the song over And over. I Told him I was sad, too, and my Three year old angel Says "that's okay,Mommy,I Will be okay Without Them. Maybe another kid is playing with Them And when He is done he will give them back". Yeah, I sniffled At That one Big Time!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TugBoatMama
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Aww what a sweet heart. I really hate when stuff like that happens because you want so badly to make it right.

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Ok this post makes me sad for different reasons. My baby boy is now 6 1/2 and he doesn't play with his Thomas the Train toys anymore and hasn't for at least 6 months. We still have his train table we set up in his room when he was 2. I can't bare to take it down. *sobs that my little boy is growing up so fast*
joshsgirl12
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Im sorry .. Peole can so mean. We have had 2 of those big bouncy balls tooken from out front yard during the day.
lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM

angry

I'm sorry that happened

coronado25
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Wait. Within only half an hour? Were all the carts with cars on the front accounted for or were any in use? Could it be that someone saw them but let their kid play with them as they shopped intending to turn them in after the shopping was done?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM

People suck. Seriously. 

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Are these the metal ones or the wooden ones? 

GLWerth
by Gina on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM

That is sad. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Are they the giggling ones? Niko loves the giggling troublesome trucks.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Coronado, that would be nice. I did leave my name and number, along with a description of them, with the manager so maybe we will get a call later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Yup, that's them. He loves those truccks!!!

Quoting GLWerth:

That is sad. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Are they the giggling ones? Niko loves the giggling troublesome trucks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)