Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The New England Patriots signed Tebow... NOOOOOOOO!

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Replies (101-108):
bbybby91
by Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Lol, I'm a steelers fan so have fun with tebow
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM
I dont watch the fooseball. Its of the debil.
Della529
by Matlock on Jun. 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Quoting LaBuenaVida:

Quoting ashellbell:

Why does it have to be either of those? He's not a good player. Why turn it in to something it's not?

Quoting LaBuenaVida:

So?  Is he a horrible person or something or are you anti-Christian too?

Perhaps it's your opinion that he's not a good player.  ;-)

Just with all the anti-Christian posts some of the members come up with, it appeared to be yet another one. 

Conditioned response?  lol

Perhaps yours was a "conditioned response"?  With your counting, it certainly seems as though you're looking to find persecution.

Della529
by Matlock on Jun. 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Outside of his inadequacy in the NFL, he is (or at least was) a really nice guy.  He lived fairly close to us for a while and my oldest dd thought the world of him.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jun. 11, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
My sister and I were talking about his character yesterday. I really like Tebow as an individual and I think he gets such a hard time because people want to see him unleash the fury but he's above it...that enrages people to no end. There's a lot of players that throw in props to their God when playing the game but Tebow truly embraces and lives his faith. I watched an interview with him and people were behind him throwing shit at him...just trying to poke the bear. I have a lot of respect for Tim Tebow. I don't agree with him on any of his stances based off his personal beliefs, but he's kind and a great role model. He should really look in to motivational speaking.

Quoting Della529:

Outside of his inadequacy in the NFL, he is (or at least was) a really nice guy.  He lived fairly close to us for a while and my oldest dd thought the world of him.

LaBuenaVida
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Quoting ashellbell:

Meh, it's my opinion, the bronco's opinion, the Jet's opinion, and the opiniom of pretty much 98% of the people who watch football. He sucks as a quarterback, if he wants to make it past this year with the Pat's, he'll need to agree to tight end, full back, or running back. Is it because of his faith that you refuse to acknowledge how horrible of a quarterback he is in the NFL?

Quoting LaBuenaVida: 
Quoting ashellbell:Why does it have to be either of those? He's not a good player. Why turn it in to something it's not?
Quoting LaBuenaVida:
Just with all the anti-Christian posts some of the members come up with, it appeared to be yet another one. 

I don't watch fb---I just admire him.  ;-)

LaBuenaVida
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Quoting Della529:

Quoting LaBuenaVida:

Quoting ashellbell:

Why does it have to be either of those? He's not a good player. Why turn it in to something it's not?

Quoting LaBuenaVida:

Perhaps yours was a "conditioned response"?  With your counting, it certainly seems as though you're looking to find persecution.

Nah, just amazed at the number of posts on this topic.  No persecuted feelings from me.  :-)

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:53 AM
My husband is mad. We both agree... Tebow sucks and always has.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured