Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

FINALLY! A ban on that horrible dress style!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:19 AM
  • 239 Replies
1 mom liked this

The Game NJ Saggy Pants Ban Is RACIST!!!

A new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2WBw4pLxS
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com/

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pvtjokerus
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:20 AM
3 moms liked this

At least one city has stepped up.....

candlegal
by Judy on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Racist, lol

Quoting pvtjokerus:

At least one city has stepped up.....

candlegal
by Judy on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:23 AM
13 moms liked this

I have never heard of game but this tells me all I want to know about him.

Quote:

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

dustinsmom1
by JENN on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:24 AM
16 moms liked this

Not racist, an how insulting to equate it w slavery. Pull up your pants and shut the fuck up! NO ONE wants to see your drawers!

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:27 AM
14 moms liked this

I remember my son walking in the kitchen with his pants hanging below his waist...once. I proudly accepted my admonishment of how "uncool" I am as I told him to get his ass back into his room and try again. 

gsmom9
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:34 AM
13 moms liked this

maybe i should just threaten to pick him up at school in the same outfit. show off my fancy granny pants 

Quoting lizzielouaf:

I remember my son walking in the kitchen with his pants hanging below his waist...once. I proudly accepted my admonishment of how "uncool" I am as I told him to get his ass back into his room and try again. 

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:39 AM
6 moms liked this

Embarrassing your kids is a rite of passage lol. Once my dad started speaking like a valley girl out in public, it cured me pretty quick.

Quoting gsmom9:

maybe i should just threaten to pick him up at school in the same outfit. show off my fancy granny pants 

Quoting lizzielouaf:

skittlebeans88
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this
I like the law. Im not in nj, but it sounds like it might look a little nicer without seeing everyone's butts hanging out of their pants.
jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:43 AM
3 moms liked this

I wish they'd pass this here.  I'm tired of seeing my little neighbor girl's butt crack all the damn time.  

jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Also, unless the boardwalk is private property, I'm not sure how they can get away with this, unless butt cracks fall under some sort of decency law.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN