Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

'Jihawg Ammo' Offers Pork-Painted Bullets to Shoot Muslims

Posted by   + Show Post

'Jihawg Ammo' Offers Pork-Painted Bullets to Shoot Muslims

article image

The conspiracy website WorldNetDaily is promoting a company in Idaho that sells bullets coated with "pork-infused paint" that are supposed to "deter Islamists from martyrdom."

The company, Jihawg Ammo, is apparently playing on the Islamic tradition of not eating pork, hatred of Muslims and love of guns.

WorldNetDaily reports:

A company in northern Idaho has come up with a culturally sensitive approach. Jihawg Ammo has developed a proprietary system for infusing ballistic paint with pork. The special pork-infused paint is then applied to the bullets of loaded ammunition.

The inclusion of pork in the paint makes the bullets haraam, or unclean. Under Islamic law, anyone who comes in contact with any haraam item is then unclean and must engage in a cleansing ritual. No unclean person can be admitted into Paradise. Do not pass Go. Do not collect 72 virgins.

The Jihawg Ammo website uses slogans such as "Jihadist's fear being defiled by pork, especially during Jihad" and "So when you hear the radical battly cry -- 'allahu akbar!' It's Time to Put Some HAM in MoHAMed!"

For people who want to proudly wear their anti-Islamic bigotry, the website also offers apparel with captions such as: “Pigs Do Fly” and “Do 72 Virgins a Favor.”

Sources: Jihawg.com and WorldNetDaily

http://www.sanvicentemedia.com/PeaceThroughPork.jpg

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Replies (111-116):
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Yeah right.  Figures you are defending these stupid products.  Maybe it goes above your head that it may be offensive to make fun of thing that ALL Muslims do in order to make fun of terrorists, I don't know.  

Quoting 12hellokitty:

I'm not a gun owner so I really don't know much about ammo. I did look over the website and the ammo comes across as a novelty items much like one would find in a store like Spencers. And if you have a problem with the use of Allah Akbar perhaps you need take it up with the terrorist who use it in celebrating the killing of Americans.....
Quoting stacymomof2:

Sure they say they are.  Because they clearly designate that everywhere by referencing Allahu Akbar which clearly ONLY terrorists say, and making it about pork which OF COURSE only terrorists don't eat.  Right?

Quoting 12hellokitty:

oh GMAB, they are making fun of radical Islamist.  You know  like the ones who just shot a 14 year old for blasphemy, or the ones who killed a man with a knife.  And I didn't say I thought the ammo was funny, I was commenting on how people find this so offensive.  IMO its on the same level as making fun of Westboro.  

Quoting stacymomof2:

"lol" really?

Bullets made specifcally to insult Muslims while killing them, yeah, that is funny, isn't it.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

lol interesting how making fun of religious fundamentalists isn't funny when the fundamentalists are radical Islamist's....

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM
2 moms liked this
My husband works for Spencer's. no way in fuck they would ever sell something like this. This is not a novelty item. This is pure bigotry. His company pushes the envelope. They do not promote hatred.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

I'm not a gun owner so I really don't know much about ammo. I did look over the website and the ammo comes across as a novelty items much like one would find in a store like Spencers. And if you have a problem with the use of Allah Akbar perhaps you need take it up with the terrorist who use it in celebrating the killing of Americans.....

Quoting stacymomof2:

Sure they say they are.  Because they clearly designate that everywhere by referencing Allahu Akbar which clearly ONLY terrorists say, and making it about pork which OF COURSE only terrorists don't eat.  Right?

Quoting 12hellokitty:

oh GMAB, they are making fun of radical Islamist.  You know  like the ones who just shot a 14 year old for blasphemy, or the ones who killed a man with a knife.  And I didn't say I thought the ammo was funny, I was commenting on how people find this so offensive.  IMO its on the same level as making fun of Westboro.  

Quoting stacymomof2:

"lol" really?

Bullets made specifcally to insult Muslims while killing them, yeah, that is funny, isn't it.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

lol interesting how making fun of religious fundamentalists isn't funny when the fundamentalists are radical Islamist's....

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Wait I thought you were defending making fun of terrorists?  Are you changing that now to the actual religion now?

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Right, I forgot people are not allowed to disagree or question Islam....

eye rolling

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Well, of course, anyone who has witnessed your numerous posts regarding Islam knows you recognize that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people, so of course we all know you are merely finding humor at terrorists being poked at...

/sarcasm off

Quoting 12hellokitty:

If you look at the actually site it does specify they are talking about terrorist and not mainstream peaceful Muslims.  Its no wonder terrorists can kill a man in the middle of a busy road when people are so PC to the point they find humor targeting terrorists offensive...

Quoting GLWerth:

So, selling bullets to kill people who are Muslim (and it doesn't say fundamentalist) is funny to you? Wow.

No one has said, "Hey, let's kill all the fundie Christians!". All I've seen is "I don't think religion has a place in government" and "Wow, that's silly/stupid".

Not the same thing at all.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Aestas
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a good point. This definitely qualifies as hate speech:

"Hate speech is a communication that carries no meaning other than the expression of hatred for some group, especially in circumstances in which the communication is likely to provoke violence. It is an incitement to hatred primarily against a group of persons defined in terms of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and the like. Hate speech can be any form of expression regarded as offensive to racial, ethnic and religious groups and other discrete minorities or to women."

http://definitions.uslegal.com/h/hate-speech/

Quoting stormcris:

I think they will be shut down soon by the FDA.

Or...

They could be taken down for promotion of violence via hate speech since they obviously do not understand the word Jihad.

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

It isn't a novelty, it is real ammo.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Quoting stacymomof2:

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Quoting stacymomof2:

"lol" really?

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Minnow Slayer

blondekosmic15
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Right, I forgot you liked to incorrectly paraphrase the replies of others to form something they didn't state, nor mean.

Jax, you have misinterpreted & distorted my comments many times to boost your personal opinion. Pls take a look in the mirror before you criticize another poster.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Right, I forgot people are not allowed to disagree or question Islam....

eye rolling

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Well, of course, anyone who has witnessed your numerous posts regarding Islam knows you recognize that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people, so of course we all know you are merely finding humor at terrorists being poked at...

/sarcasm off

Quoting 12hellokitty:

If you look at the actually site it does specify they are talking about terrorist and not mainstream peaceful Muslims.  Its no wonder terrorists can kill a man in the middle of a busy road when people are so PC to the point they find humor targeting terrorists offensive...

Quoting GLWerth:

So, selling bullets to kill people who are Muslim (and it doesn't say fundamentalist) is funny to you? Wow.

No one has said, "Hey, let's kill all the fundie Christians!". All I've seen is "I don't think religion has a place in government" and "Wow, that's silly/stupid".

Not the same thing at all.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)