Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

'Jihawg Ammo' Offers Pork-Painted Bullets to Shoot Muslims

Posted by   + Show Post

'Jihawg Ammo' Offers Pork-Painted Bullets to Shoot Muslims

article image

The conspiracy website WorldNetDaily is promoting a company in Idaho that sells bullets coated with "pork-infused paint" that are supposed to "deter Islamists from martyrdom."

The company, Jihawg Ammo, is apparently playing on the Islamic tradition of not eating pork, hatred of Muslims and love of guns.

WorldNetDaily reports:

A company in northern Idaho has come up with a culturally sensitive approach. Jihawg Ammo has developed a proprietary system for infusing ballistic paint with pork. The special pork-infused paint is then applied to the bullets of loaded ammunition.

The inclusion of pork in the paint makes the bullets haraam, or unclean. Under Islamic law, anyone who comes in contact with any haraam item is then unclean and must engage in a cleansing ritual. No unclean person can be admitted into Paradise. Do not pass Go. Do not collect 72 virgins.

The Jihawg Ammo website uses slogans such as "Jihadist's fear being defiled by pork, especially during Jihad" and "So when you hear the radical battly cry -- 'allahu akbar!' It's Time to Put Some HAM in MoHAMed!"

For people who want to proudly wear their anti-Islamic bigotry, the website also offers apparel with captions such as: “Pigs Do Fly” and “Do 72 Virgins a Favor.”

Sources: Jihawg.com and WorldNetDaily

http://www.sanvicentemedia.com/PeaceThroughPork.jpg

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:32 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree with that and the ammo is not going to make a very big splash. I won't carry it. I have not seen or heard of anyone selling it.

Quoting jllcali:

I find it disturbing you don't see this goes beyond "making fun".

Quoting 12hellokitty:

lol interesting how making fun of religious fundamentalists isn't funny when the fundamentalists are radical Islamist's....

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

"lol" really?

Bullets made specifcally to insult Muslims while killing them, yeah, that is funny, isn't it.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

lol interesting how making fun of religious fundamentalists isn't funny when the fundamentalists are radical Islamist's....

collectivecow
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Quoting Donna6503:
Does anyone think it strange that the "pig" in the logo looks Jewish?

Yea, he he TOTALLY looks like me (eye roll).
This is an exceptionally uncalled for comment: It's just as bad as the company itself.

collectivecow
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Islam is NOT a race, it is a religion...

Quoting talia-mom:

What race is Islam?

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Not meant to be offensive, in the slightest, the pig looks to be dress in Jewish garments and I find that to be extremely offensive.

You maybe ok with it, but, sorry I'm not ok with it in the least.

Quoting collectivecow:

Quoting Donna6503:
Does anyone think it strange that the "pig" in the logo looks Jewish?

Yea, he he TOTALLY looks like me (eye roll).

This is an exceptionally uncalled for comment: It's just as bad as the company itself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:27 PM
I think her question was meant to make that point.

Quoting collectivecow:

Islam is NOT a race, it is a religion...

Quoting talia-mom:

What race is Islam?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TCgirlatheart
by TC on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM
What gross people.
smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I find it disturbing when people talk about killing any group of people. 

tnmomofive
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I also agree it is tacky and not something id purchase.However, I admitt that when I saw 'Peace through pork'...I was cracking up.

Quoting Carpy:

I agree with that and the ammo is not going to make a very big splash. I won't carry it. I have not seen or heard of anyone selling it.

Quoting jllcali:

I find it disturbing you don't see this goes beyond "making fun".

Quoting 12hellokitty:

meriana
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM
2 moms liked this
That is simply disgusting - any other words that I'd like to use would be considered a violation of forum rules.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN