Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

'Jihawg Ammo' Offers Pork-Painted Bullets to Shoot Muslims

Posted by   + Show Post

'Jihawg Ammo' Offers Pork-Painted Bullets to Shoot Muslims

article image

The conspiracy website WorldNetDaily is promoting a company in Idaho that sells bullets coated with "pork-infused paint" that are supposed to "deter Islamists from martyrdom."

The company, Jihawg Ammo, is apparently playing on the Islamic tradition of not eating pork, hatred of Muslims and love of guns.

WorldNetDaily reports:

A company in northern Idaho has come up with a culturally sensitive approach. Jihawg Ammo has developed a proprietary system for infusing ballistic paint with pork. The special pork-infused paint is then applied to the bullets of loaded ammunition.

The inclusion of pork in the paint makes the bullets haraam, or unclean. Under Islamic law, anyone who comes in contact with any haraam item is then unclean and must engage in a cleansing ritual. No unclean person can be admitted into Paradise. Do not pass Go. Do not collect 72 virgins.

The Jihawg Ammo website uses slogans such as "Jihadist's fear being defiled by pork, especially during Jihad" and "So when you hear the radical battly cry -- 'allahu akbar!' It's Time to Put Some HAM in MoHAMed!"

For people who want to proudly wear their anti-Islamic bigotry, the website also offers apparel with captions such as: “Pigs Do Fly” and “Do 72 Virgins a Favor.”

Sources: Jihawg.com and WorldNetDaily

http://www.sanvicentemedia.com/PeaceThroughPork.jpg

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Replies (41-50):
pvtjokerus
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:39 PM
3 moms liked this

POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK ALERT! POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK ALERT!!!

Quoting mikiemom:

so you also support this type of behavior? I think this is sick and disgusting nothing good ever comes from dehumanizing others.

Quoting talia-mom:

What race is Islam?

Quoting mikiemom:

This is just racist - POINTING OUT RACISM ALERT

Quoting 12hellokitty:

lol interesting how making fun of religious fundamentalists isn't funny when the fundamentalists are radical Islamist's....

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I sure hope it doesn't.

How much time and effort went into making pork infused paint? It's disturbing to think about it.

Quoting Carpy:

I agree with that and the ammo is not going to make a very big splash. I won't carry it. I have not seen or heard of anyone selling it.

Quoting jllcali:

I find it disturbing you don't see this goes beyond "making fun".

Quoting 12hellokitty:

lol interesting how making fun of religious fundamentalists isn't funny when the fundamentalists are radical Islamist's....

pvtjokerus
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

.....oh then you have to see the "give em' a spankin' with some bacon'" logo.  When you realize this is about going after the terrorist then it brings on a whole new meaning.

Quoting tnmomofive:

I also agree it is tacky and not something id purchase.However, I admitt that when I saw 'Peace through pork'...I was cracking up.

Quoting Carpy:

I agree with that and the ammo is not going to make a very big splash. I won't carry it. I have not seen or heard of anyone selling it.

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting 12hellokitty:

collectivecow
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM
2 moms liked this

It's all good ;)

Quoting Donna6503:

Good info, collect, I just realized that I should've worded my orginal question differently ... I now see how it could be misconstrued to read in an offensive matter, to which allow me to apologize now. I'm sorry.
Quoting collectivecow:

I'll go over Arabic garb, which while not specific to Islam, probably follows the rules of garments acceptable. I'll also go over Jewish garb so you can see the differences.

Arabic Garb:

Keffiyeh/kufiya كوفية

- A traditional Arab headdress fashioned from a square, scarf.
- Worn by Arabic men.
- It protects from sun expose and sand.

Agal عقال

- A  black cord accessory, worn doubled, used to keep the keffiyeh in place

Thobe/Thawb: ثَوب

-
An ankle-length garment, usually with long sleeves, similar to a robe.
- Commonly worn in Gulf Arab countries.

Jewish garb:

This is primarily Ashkenazic or Eastern European fashion/custom. Mizarahi or Middle Eastern Jews actually wear garments more similar to Arabic fashion.

Examples:

Shtreimel:

- A fur hat worn by many married haredi Jewish men on festive ocassions, holidays and Sabbath

Bekishe
-
A long coat, usually made of black silk or polyester, worn by Hasidic and Haredi Jews
- It's mainly worn on festive ocassions, holidays and Sabbath

Quoting Donna6503:

Not meant to be offensive, in the slightest, the pig looks to be dress in Jewish garments and I find that to be extremely offensive.

You maybe ok with it, but, sorry I'm not ok with it in the least.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:23 PM
That is about the shittiest thing I have had the displeasure of seeing.
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Yeah, it's funny because only terrorists don't eat pork.  Good one.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

.....oh then you have to see the "give em' a spankin' with some bacon'" logo.  When you realize this is about going after the terrorist then it brings on a whole new meaning.

Quoting tnmomofive:

I also agree it is tacky and not something id purchase.However, I admitt that when I saw 'Peace through pork'...I was cracking up.

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Healthystart30
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Disgusting! Nobody would be laughing if these bullets were called conservative bullets, or n' bullets! Not funny at all!

"Especially during jihad" <----- ignorant!

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I don't see a pic of the little round headcover.  It looks like this 

It does look similar to a Jewish male headcover but bigger and covers more.  

The Muslim cap is called a kufi.  It can be worn generally but I see them at the Mosque often.  

The Jewish cap is called a kippah (not sure if it is the same as a yarmulkah or if there are differences.)

Quoting collectivecow:

I'll go over Arabic garb, which while not specific to Islam, probably follows the rules of garments acceptable. I'll also go over Jewish garb so you can see the differences.

Arabic Garb:

Keffiyeh/kufiya كوفية

- A traditional Arab headdress fashioned from a square, scarf.
- Worn by Arabic men.
- It protects from sun expose and sand.

Agal عقال

- A  black cord accessory, worn doubled, used to keep the keffiyeh in place

Thobe/Thawb: ثَوب

-
An ankle-length garment, usually with long sleeves, similar to a robe.
- Commonly worn in Gulf Arab countries.

Jewish garb:

This is primarily Ashkenazic or Eastern European fashion/custom. Mizarahi or Middle Eastern Jews actually wear garments more similar to Arabic fashion.

Examples:

Shtreimel:

- A fur hat worn by many married haredi Jewish men on festive ocassions, holidays and Sabbath

Bekishe
-
A long coat, usually made of black silk or polyester, worn by Hasidic and Haredi Jews
- It's mainly worn on festive ocassions, holidays and Sabbath

Quoting Donna6503:

Not meant to be offensive, in the slightest, the pig looks to be dress in Jewish garments and I find that to be extremely offensive.

You maybe ok with it, but, sorry I'm not ok with it in the least.

pvtjokerus
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Very good point.  Most jihadist will do and eat whatever they want but yet preached that they follow the Islamic way.

Quoting stacymomof2:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Quoting tnmomofive:

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting 12hellokitty:

muslimah
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Quoting stacymomof2:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Quoting tnmomofive:

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting jllcali:

Quoting 12hellokitty:

But Stacy don't you understand that all of us are terrorist anyways so that's just that many less Muslims (oops) sorry I meant terrorist to worry about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured