Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

25 movies that will destroy your faith in humanity

Posted by   + Show Post

I found them gem on buzzfeed last week, and I've been stuck on it ever since. I was kind of proud of myself, because a few of them on the list I've seen:

Funny Games (2007 remake)

Requiem for a Dream

Oldboy

Deliverance

House of Sand and Fog

Gummo

The Mist

The Killing Fields

Hostel: Part II

The Last House on the Left (original and 2009 remake)

Antichrist

What about you? Have you seen any of these movies? Do you WANT to see any of them (I'm going to see Dear Zachary as soon as I can.) Do you agree with Buzzfeed that these films can destroy your faith in humanity?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/25-movies-that-will-destroy-your-faith-in-humanity

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Replies (171-173):
SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I loose Faith in Humanity every time I refresh CEHT and see some of the most hateful, hurtful, posts coming from some Christians.. 

Movies dont make me loose faith other Christians do...

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I won't watch any of the Hostel movies.... I saw a glimpse of one and litereally threw up it was so disgusting. 

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Jun. 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM
No spoilers... Any info I give will ruin the ending.

Quoting LKRA:

This book is absolutely FANTASTIC! God, I love it. I have shunned all household responsibilities, just so I can curl up and read every night. lol

Last night, I got to about page 137, and something hit me like a ton of bricks:

Franklin and Celia are dead, aren't they? Kevin killed them? It would be the ultimate punishment toward Eva for him to kill the two people she loved most and leave her alive to suffer.

Message me and let me know.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Yeah...

As I read the book I kept thinking "I don't wanna turn the page... But I need to know what happens... But I don't wanna turn the page!"

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

IDK why why why I felt so compelled to download and read We Need to Talk About Kevin. I normally don't read this type of book. I think that I can't watch the movie, but the story has some odd draw...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)