Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11-Year-Old Boy Impregnates Friend’s Mom

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM
  • 19 Replies

11-Year-Old Boy Impregnates Friend’s Mom

article image

An 11-year-old Auckland boy fathered a child after having sex with a school friend's 36-year-old mother.

Contact between the boy and the woman reportedly began right around April of last year, when the boy was 11.

The woman's son took a day off school and encouraged his friend to do likewise, spending the day at his home.

During the course of the day, the woman gave the boy beer and then later took part in a sexual encounter with him.

The sexual contact continued for a number of months after the initial encounter. The boy had turned 12 by the time the child was born.

Social services took the baby into care about two months ago.

The boy approached his principal in his office about two-thirds of the way through the 2012 school year and told him he had a disclosure to make.

"You won't be very happy with me," he recalled the boy saying. He said he had been having sex with his friend's mother "and it needs to stop."

Sources: Ninemsn, Yahoo

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperChicken
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM
3 moms liked this

The title should be more like "Evil 36 year old woman rapes son's 11 year old  friend and becomes pregnant."

lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Huh??

desertlvn
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Quoting SuperChicken:

The title should be more like "Evil 36 year old woman rapes son's 11 year old  friend and becomes pregnant."

I was thinking the same thing.... Wouldn't a more accurate title be, "Pedophile Woman Becomes Pregnant After Raping 11 Year Old Boy."

dawnie1
by #1 Raider fan on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I'm thinking a DNA test needs to be done. I'm also thinking that woman needs to be put in a rubber room forever!

paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Oh that poor child! I hope he gets the help he needs :-(

Beenhereforever
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Wow. My ds is 13.. This just makes me sad.. And sickend.
colins_mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I concur!

Quoting SuperChicken:

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Sick. throwing up

Mama2JoshKatie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM

So is she in jail? She is a pedophile, a child predator. Lock her up and throw away the key.

mommy053008
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM

WTF that is terrible that poor child =( how dare that woman...oh this burns me up!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)