Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

We need to create education better!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:11 AM
  • 36 Replies

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aestas
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:55 AM
3 moms liked this

That was totally incoherent. But I guess she demonstrates what she means when she says we need better education?

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Yeah I saw that. I just thought and this money is supposed to be for college or something. Yeah she sounded like a air head and she may have not been one
rfhsure
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:06 AM

I dont even think she got the question. she certainly could benefit from some education.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Yeah I saw that. I just thought and this money is supposed to be for college or something. Yeah she sounded like a air head and she may have not been one

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:08 AM
She didn't but she kept giving the Vaseline smile.

Quoting rfhsure:

I dont even think she got the question. she certainly could benefit from some education.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Quoting Aestas:

That was totally incoherent. But I guess she demonstrates what she means when she says we need better education?

The same thought crossed my mind.

~"Free the child's potential, and you will transform both the child and the world."

Dr. Maria Montessori~

kidlover2
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Haha! She probably just had severe stage fright and when your adrenaline is racing, your mind goes blank, but your lips keep flapping.
lga1965
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:26 AM
We don't "create" education. We offer opportunities to become educated.
It's available but it seems there is a lack of respect for teachers,schools and higher education.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Looks like another fox "journalist" in the making.
maxswolfsuit
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM

The fact that she came in third makes it pretty clear that beauty pageants are indeed all about beauty contrary to what pageant moms like to claim. 

momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Her answer was a bunch of BS, and she did not do a good job of disguising her panic.  However, I thought the question was pretty hard.  Plus Nene Leakes didn't do the best job of reading it, IMO.  

I mean, what does it say about society, that in 40% of families with children, the chief breadwinners are women, while women (on average) are still being paid less than men?   

Anybody here care to take a crack at the question?  I would need way more specifics before I even attempted an answer.  I would hate to have to wing it under a TV camera.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)