Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

....EDIT

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  • 218 Replies
1 mom liked this

I wish people could understand why we go this. Why we are one, a legion, NO leaders. WE al humans are all born into this world naked and gasoping for our first breaths. Why then are some "better" than others? What makes the lawyer who works 60 hours a weel better than the waitress who works 90? Can someone tell me why my child gets less of an education because I can not afford privite schools?We all NEED food,shelter,clothing, clean running water, and electric. Why do we have to break our backs for it? We are born and stamped with our future. We need a change. We need a new regiem. Man can not rule man and oce we realize that maybe the world would be a better place.

We are anonymous

We are Legion

We do NOT forgive

We do NOT forget

EXPECT US

This is just something I wrote. I am part of anonymous and I am proud. We are ONE! We are all humans needing the same things. WOuldn't it be great if we helped each other out to have basic needs met without having to break our backs for it? Just a manifesto if you will. 

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
parentalrights1
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:17 PM
....next
delilahsmom1177
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Why even waste the time commenting then?
Quoting parentalrights1:

....next

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Ok and what do you propose to get rid of this one?

canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:19 AM
8 moms liked this
It's easy to bitch, and a lot harder to come up with and implement ideas to foster positive change.

Don't like the way things are ... DO SOMETHING!

(Other than complaining)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
talia-mom
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:21 AM
2 moms liked this

yes

let's steal from others because we don't like how our lives are.

stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:24 AM
4 moms liked this

There is a difference from a government hand out and not breaking your back though. The breaking your back for basic needs happens because the Feds tax us via inflation. It happens to most of the US population.

Quoting talia-mom:

yes

let's steal from others because we don't like how our lives are.

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this

It's all about choices and responsiblity.  Don't blame someone else if you made the wrong ones.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

drinking 

romalove
by Roma on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Huh?

You are using terms like "better" and "worse" without quantifying in what way.

A waitress can be a far better human being than a lawyer can be (or vice versa) in terms of kindness or compassion or even intelligence.  Does a waitress make far less than most lawyers?  Yep.

Better or worse has nothing to do with it.

What is your point, we should all have the same?  

Inequality is inherent in life.  

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this

The problem isn't "leaders" it's our system based wage slavery and fiat currency. You can never be "free" id you're waiting on a paycheck that you need someone to cash.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN