Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Bullies

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 366 Replies
3 moms liked this

I have noticed, far, far away in a place called cyberland, that there are a lot of bullies on line. They read something that someone else has written, and attack with vicious words and disgusting names. Maybe they think that foul language and anonymous attacks make them tough, I don't know. Like saying a word like c--- is hard. lol, saying dysdadochokinesis is hard. For most people. I have noticed that bullies, whether in a chat group somewhere, or on the playground, are quick to complain and cry when anyone stands up to them. That's not tough. That's immature and weak. And they get offended so easily! Boo hoo, she doesn't like bullies, she insulted me, sniffle sniffle. No, not liking bullies is a general thing, and does not refer to any specific person. And, if a person is a bully, calling them a bully is not an insult. I admit it, I don't like or respect bullies. I think they are little people taking their bitterness and rage out on others. What do you think?

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Replies (1-10):
Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:13 PM
5 moms liked this

Okay are we keeping this one up or will you delete this for a third time?

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I give it 5 minutes 

copasetic1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:17 PM

lol, I haven't deleted any of them. Why would I? Why is it important to you?

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Well it's not worth the keystrokes if you are just going to keep deleting your threads. Why would we waste our time? 

Are you a troll?

Quoting copasetic1:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:20 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Well it's not worth the keystrokes if you are just going to keep deleting your threads. Why would we waste our time? 

Are you a troll?

Quoting copasetic1:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

copasetic1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

If it's deleted by administration again, that is their perogative. They are in charge of keeping this a good place. If they have to delete it again, I may repost, I may not. But I have not deleted any post, and I won't.

Quoting SilverSterling:

I give it 5 minutes 

copasetic1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Reading comprehension, dear. It's important. As for being a troll, I assume you aren't talking about the trolls of fairy tales. I don't know what one is, so I don't know if I am one. I kind of doubt it.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Are you a troll?

Quoting copasetic1:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

PeeperSqueak5
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:25 PM
4 moms liked this
I agree with you. They resort to a lot of different measures. LOL, from using your real name to threatening you. I have to laugh at times when they (few) use my real name. Perhaps they really like to use it because they think it's pretty and just typing it can be fun or they think they'll scare me. Either way it's a form of bullying. There's one or two that will post a reply at times and end with "Got it ?" LOL...like if you don't got it what will happen ?
SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM
6 moms liked this

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:27 PM
7 moms liked this

Sometimes easier to use someone's first name because of all the previous screenames. Just makes things simple.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I agree with you. They resort to a lot of different measures. LOL, from using your real name to threatening you. I have to laugh at times when they (few) use my real name. Perhaps they really like to use it because they think it's pretty and just typing it can be fun or they think they'll scare me. Either way it's a form of bullying. There's one or two that will post a reply at times and end with "Got it ?" LOL...like if you don't got it what will happen ?

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN