Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I have noticed, far, far away in a place called cyberland, that there are a lot of bullies on line. They read something that someone else has written, and attack with vicious words and disgusting names. Maybe they think that foul language and anonymous attacks make them tough, I don't know. Like saying a word like c--- is hard. lol, saying dysdadochokinesis is hard. For most people. I have noticed that bullies, whether in a chat group somewhere, or on the playground, are quick to complain and cry when anyone stands up to them. That's not tough. That's immature and weak. And they get offended so easily! Boo hoo, she doesn't like bullies, she insulted me, sniffle sniffle. No, not liking bullies is a general thing, and does not refer to any specific person. And, if a person is a bully, calling them a bully is not an insult. I admit it, I don't like or respect bullies. I think they are little people taking their bitterness and rage out on others. What do you think?

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM

It may have been all your use of foul language in the first two.

Quoting copasetic1:

If it's deleted by administration again, that is their perogative. They are in charge of keeping this a good place. If they have to delete it again, I may repost, I may not. But I have not deleted any post, and I won't.

Quoting SilverSterling:

I give it 5 minutes 

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM

How many times are you going to give this a go?

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

It may have been all your use of foul language in the first two.

Quoting copasetic1:

If it's deleted by administration again, that is their perogative. They are in charge of keeping this a good place. If they have to delete it again, I may repost, I may not. But I have not deleted any post, and I won't.

Quoting SilverSterling:

I give it 5 minutes 

Exactly.

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM
3 moms liked this

For our new or reincarnated friend :

Troll

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM

PERFECT

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

For our new or reincarnated friend :

Troll

RowdyRoxyRainbw
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:34 PM

PeeperSqueak5
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:34 PM
2 moms liked this
They'll also suggest you are a Troll : ( It's a new member kinda thing that you must go thru.
copasetic1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:35 PM

You're right! They are so arrogant. Like their opinion is sooo important to people who don't even know them.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I agree with you. They resort to a lot of different measures. LOL, from using your real name to threatening you. I have to laugh at times when they (few) use my real name. Perhaps they really like to use it because they think it's pretty and just typing it can be fun or they think they'll scare me. Either way it's a form of bullying. There's one or two that will post a reply at times and end with "Got it ?" LOL...like if you don't got it what will happen ?

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Seems a bit whiny to me
copasetic1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Johnny Depp....sigh...
Quoting SilverSterling:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN