Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I have noticed, far, far away in a place called cyberland, that there are a lot of bullies on line. They read something that someone else has written, and attack with vicious words and disgusting names. Maybe they think that foul language and anonymous attacks make them tough, I don't know. Like saying a word like c--- is hard. lol, saying dysdadochokinesis is hard. For most people. I have noticed that bullies, whether in a chat group somewhere, or on the playground, are quick to complain and cry when anyone stands up to them. That's not tough. That's immature and weak. And they get offended so easily! Boo hoo, she doesn't like bullies, she insulted me, sniffle sniffle. No, not liking bullies is a general thing, and does not refer to any specific person. And, if a person is a bully, calling them a bully is not an insult. I admit it, I don't like or respect bullies. I think they are little people taking their bitterness and rage out on others. What do you think?

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Replies (21-30):
PeeperSqueak5
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't know how I could have forgotten ! They will accuse you of being a re-incarnation. Some get pretty scared when a new one comes in. It's a sign of desperation IMO.
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:37 PM
6 moms liked this
Or it's because you keep getting kicked out and try to hide Aldea lol.

Quoting copasetic1:

You're right! They are so arrogant. Like their opinion is sooo important to people who don't even know them.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I agree with you. They resort to a lot of different measures. LOL, from using your real name to threatening you. I have to laugh at times when they (few) use my real name. Perhaps they really like to use it because they think it's pretty and just typing it can be fun or they think they'll scare me. Either way it's a form of bullying. There's one or two that will post a reply at times and end with "Got it ?" LOL...like if you don't got it what will happen ?

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Ok then taking that argument why is your opinion in the OP important?

Quoting copasetic1:

You're right! They are so arrogant. Like their opinion is sooo important to people who don't even know them.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I agree with you. They resort to a lot of different measures. LOL, from using your real name to threatening you. I have to laugh at times when they (few) use my real name. Perhaps they really like to use it because they think it's pretty and just typing it can be fun or they think they'll scare me. Either way it's a form of bullying. There's one or two that will post a reply at times and end with "Got it ?" LOL...like if you don't got it what will happen ?

copasetic1
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

And some people really need for things to be simple.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Sometimes easier to use someone's first name because of all the previous screenames. Just makes things simple.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:39 PM
5 moms liked this

Not like people don't do it again and again and again and again right? I mean who would do that? Craziness

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I don't know how I could have forgotten ! They will accuse you of being a re-incarnation. Some get pretty scared when a new one comes in. It's a sign of desperation IMO.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:39 PM
3 moms liked this
Yep. Scared you're gonna beat us with a dead chicken.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

ElitestJen
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

So....thinking your name is pretty and fun to type is bullying?  Interesting...

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:41 PM
3 moms liked this

When the person in question has had like 10 screenames in the past then yes just calling her by her first name makes it easy for people to know of whom we are speaking. 

Quoting copasetic1:

And some people really need for things to be simple.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Sometimes easier to use someone's first name because of all the previous screenames. Just makes things simple.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

copasetic1
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Dear, it's not. It's just an opinion that you have a problem with.
Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Ok then taking that argument why is your opinion in the OP important?

Quoting copasetic1:

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM
3 moms liked this

NO she will call us bitches and pigs again. Now that is bullying...wait she's a Christian can't be.

Quoting Momniscient:

Yep. Scared you're gonna beat us with a dead chicken.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)