Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I have noticed, far, far away in a place called cyberland, that there are a lot of bullies on line. They read something that someone else has written, and attack with vicious words and disgusting names. Maybe they think that foul language and anonymous attacks make them tough, I don't know. Like saying a word like c--- is hard. lol, saying dysdadochokinesis is hard. For most people. I have noticed that bullies, whether in a chat group somewhere, or on the playground, are quick to complain and cry when anyone stands up to them. That's not tough. That's immature and weak. And they get offended so easily! Boo hoo, she doesn't like bullies, she insulted me, sniffle sniffle. No, not liking bullies is a general thing, and does not refer to any specific person. And, if a person is a bully, calling them a bully is not an insult. I admit it, I don't like or respect bullies. I think they are little people taking their bitterness and rage out on others. What do you think?

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Quoting copasetic1:

You're right! They are so arrogant. Like their opinion is sooo important to people who don't even know them.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I agree with you. They resort to a lot of different measures. LOL, from using your real name to threatening you. I have to laugh at times when they (few) use my real name. Perhaps they really like to use it because they think it's pretty and just typing it can be fun or they think they'll scare me. Either way it's a form of bullying. There's one or two that will post a reply at times and end with "Got it ?" LOL...like if you don't got it what will happen ?

Yet you seem to think we should take your opinion as important.

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM
7 moms liked this
By any chance; do you know how to bake a cake?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeeperSqueak5
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL...see what I mean copasetic ? It didn't take long.... Some are so desperate they'll come up with something like this. If I was kicked out of this group and/or CM I wouldn't have been able to become a member again. LOL
Quoting Momniscient:

Or it's because you keep getting kicked out and try to hide Aldea lol.

Quoting copasetic1:

You're right! They are so arrogant. Like their opinion is sooo important to people who don't even know them.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I agree with you. They resort to a lot of different measures. LOL, from using your real name to threatening you. I have to laugh at times when they (few) use my real name. Perhaps they really like to use it because they think it's pretty and just typing it can be fun or they think they'll scare me. Either way it's a form of bullying. There's one or two that will post a reply at times and end with "Got it ?" LOL...like if you don't got it what will happen ?

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM
3 moms liked this

I do?

Hold on...

Quoting copasetic1:

Dear, it's not. It's just an opinion that you have a problem with.
Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Ok then taking that argument why is your opinion in the OP important?

Quoting copasetic1:

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM

As many as it takes to satisy her need for attention? I don't know.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

How many times are you going to give this a go?

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Donna6503:

By any chance; do you know how to bake a cake?

Buahahahahaha!

copasetic1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM
What is a reincarnation? lol. Yeah, some of them try to make me mad, but I don't know why I'd get mad. It's pretty pathetic.
Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I don't know how I could have forgotten ! They will accuse you of being a re-incarnation. Some get pretty scared when a new one comes in. It's a sign of desperation IMO.
PeeperSqueak5
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Exactly !
Quoting copasetic1:

And some people really need for things to be simple.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Sometimes easier to use someone's first name because of all the previous screenames. Just makes things simple.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Lol. That was pretty entertaining.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

NO she will call us bitches and pigs again. Now that is bullying...wait she's a Christian can't be.

Quoting Momniscient:

Yep. Scared you're gonna beat us with a dead chicken.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I don't know how I could have forgotten ! They will accuse you of being a re-incarnation. Some get pretty scared when a new one comes in. It's a sign of desperation IMO.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lizzielouaf:

As many as it takes to satisy her need for attention? I don't know.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

How many times are you going to give this a go?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Ya know, if I made a post and CM deleted it and I tried again and CM deleted it........again........and I felt the overwhelming urge to post a third time...........I am going to let every one know that CM deleted it and that I was, once again, making the attempt to post properly.

Do we all need a pair of boots to wear?  I own many, many pairs.  I am willing to share.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN