Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have noticed, far, far away in a place called cyberland, that there are a lot of bullies on line. They read something that someone else has written, and attack with vicious words and disgusting names. Maybe they think that foul language and anonymous attacks make them tough, I don't know. Like saying a word like c--- is hard. lol, saying dysdadochokinesis is hard. For most people. I have noticed that bullies, whether in a chat group somewhere, or on the playground, are quick to complain and cry when anyone stands up to them. That's not tough. That's immature and weak. And they get offended so easily! Boo hoo, she doesn't like bullies, she insulted me, sniffle sniffle. No, not liking bullies is a general thing, and does not refer to any specific person. And, if a person is a bully, calling them a bully is not an insult. I admit it, I don't like or respect bullies. I think they are little people taking their bitterness and rage out on others. What do you think?

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Replies (41-50):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Oh Aldea, try not to prove us all right so soon.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

LOL...see what I mean copasetic ? It didn't take long.... Some are so desperate they'll come up with something like this. If I was kicked out of this group and/or CM I wouldn't have been able to become a member again. LOL

Quoting Momniscient:

Or it's because you keep getting kicked out and try to hide Aldea lol.

Quoting copasetic1:

You're right! They are so arrogant. Like their opinion is sooo important to people who don't even know them.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I agree with you. They resort to a lot of different measures. LOL, from using your real name to threatening you. I have to laugh at times when they (few) use my real name. Perhaps they really like to use it because they think it's pretty and just typing it can be fun or they think they'll scare me. Either way it's a form of bullying. There's one or two that will post a reply at times and end with "Got it ?" LOL...like if you don't got it what will happen ?

sophiasmommy27
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:46 PM
12 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I love this stuff. It's the entertainment I crave!

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

As many as it takes to satisy her need for attention? I don't know.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

How many times are you going to give this a go?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Ya know, if I made a post and CM deleted it and I tried again and CM deleted it........again........and I felt the overwhelming urge to post a third time...........I am going to let every one know that CM deleted it and that I was, once again, making the attempt to post properly.

Do we all need a pair of boots to wear?  I own many, many pairs.  I am willing to share.

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Totes.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Sometimes easier to use someone's first name because of all the previous screenames. Just makes things simple.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

I agree with you. They resort to a lot of different measures. LOL, from using your real name to threatening you. I have to laugh at times when they (few) use my real name. Perhaps they really like to use it because they think it's pretty and just typing it can be fun or they think they'll scare me. Either way it's a form of bullying. There's one or two that will post a reply at times and end with "Got it ?" LOL...like if you don't got it what will happen ?

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM
4 moms liked this

poking fun at a known dickhead is different to bullying....

point

STOP BEING A DICKHEAD.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG!!!! Why have I never seen this before?!?!?!?!!!

Quoting sophiasmommy27:

Mobile Photo

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:48 PM
3 moms liked this

Thats Not true it is very easy to come back again and again and again..

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

LOL...see what I mean copasetic ? It didn't take long.... Some are so desperate they'll come up with something like this. If I was kicked out of this group and/or CM I wouldn't have been able to become a member again. LOL
Quoting Momniscient:

Quoting copasetic1:

You're right! They are so arrogant. Like their opinion is sooo important to people who don't even know them.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

PeeperSqueak5
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:48 PM
It's a long story....You interested ?
Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

So....thinking your name is pretty and fun to type is bullying?  Interesting...

sophiasmommy27
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:49 PM
gets me every time.
save it!
you're welcome :)))))))
<3

Quoting Momniscient:

OMG!!!! Why have I never seen this before?!?!?!?!!!

Quoting sophiasmommy27:

Mobile Photo

copasetic1
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:50 PM
2 moms liked this

For people who say they don't give a f---, they sure do devote a lot of energy to it. The more they stalk, the funnier it gets. They obviously have tried to cause trouble for you - and yet you still live, lol. When they start bringing your religion into it, you can tell they are mad, and getting desperate. Poor things.

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

Quoting Momniscient:

Quoting copasetic1:

Quoting PeeperSqueak5:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured