Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Zimmerman case is anyone watching.

Posted by   + Show Post

Watching this i learned that Zimmerman had a bullet in the chamber of the gun before running in to trayvon. 

Any thoughts on this.

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Replies (341-348):
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting luckystars2012:

Lol... Grab an education. You sorely need it. You sound unintelligent. It's a shame you cannot think of an intelligent response.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting dancermom66:

One question, we all heard the 911 calls where GZ called and all of them were about black males. I'm wondering (1) if he ONLY reported suspicious activities if a young black male was involved (2) if this POTENTIAL racism will have an out come of the verdict?

Yes, is interesting that the only calls GZ made for "suspicious" people, involved black males from late teens to 30s.

luckystars2012
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Honey I already have two college degrees, my education is just fine.

Your comment to me was ridiculous, worthless, and not deserving of a serious reply because it had no substance and was just you wanting to be a bitch.

Quoting Debmomto2girls:Quoting luckystars2012:Lol... Grab an education. You sorely need it. You sound unintelligent. It's a shame you cannot think of an intelligent response.
Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM
2 moms liked this
You are proof that a college degree does not prove intelligence or class. Carry on with your ignorance. You responses on this thread prove you do not have a credible opinion.

quote name="luckystars2012" id="0"]Honey I already have two college degrees, my education is just fine.

Your comment to me was ridiculous, worthless, and not deserving of a serious reply because it had no substance and was just you wanting to be a bitch.

Quoting Debmomto2girls:Quoting luckystars2012:Lol... Grab an education. You sorely need it. You sound unintelligent. It's a shame you cannot think of an intelligent response.
[/quote]

Preciousj99
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Really???  Women here are talking about how they carry guns when a young man was killed by a self appointed "Neighborhood Watch" man?!  I know a LOT of gun owners who do not support Zimmerman's actions because he MADE a situation out of a boy walking home from the store. 

Preciousj99
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

That area is known for racism.  Why do you think Zimmerman was allowed to be out on bail for so long?  If Zimmerman had been black and killed a white boy this trial would be over already.

olliesmommy2
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:02 PM
What if those were the only suspicious people he saw? Look, he clearly went looking for trouble and got it. Now unfortunately someone is dead. But if in my neighborhood, there were a series of break ins involving black males. I would be on high alert for black males in my neighborhood. Assuming all black males in my neighborhood are up to trouble is absurd and wrong. But our experiences shape our perception of things. Was Zimmerman wrong? Yes. Did he feel he had legitimate reason to think something was up? I don't know. I wish Trayvon was still here to tell his side.

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting dancermom66:

One question, we all heard the 911 calls where GZ called and all of them were about black males. I'm wondering (1) if he ONLY reported suspicious activities if a young black male was involved (2) if this POTENTIAL racism will have an out come of the verdict?

Yes, is interesting that the only calls GZ made for "suspicious" people, involved black males from late teens to 30s.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I had NEVER even thought of that. Wow, great point. I have to think about that one.

Quoting dancermom66:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN