Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Stolen from facebook. 10 of these men have foreskin

Have you been with an uncut guy?

Does it matter to you?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Replies (271-280):
Lizardannie1966
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I didn't correct her because her comment was in general and only related to the picture in the OP and/or the topic itself. You've been incredibly rude to a few people in this thread and thus, it's hard to take anything you write seriously. It really is. Debating doesn't have to require insulting others. When you're debating, all you have been doing is giving your opinion. You can try to pretty it up by referring to it as "educating," but when you call people ignorant and immature, you lose some of your audience. Want to reach more people? Stop insulting them. Period. You have an opinion ONLY. That's all. You're not making any type of medical or scientific breakthrough here. And again....more flies with honey. More flies with honey. Just a thought...

Quoting VanessaCB:

Everything you just said was said about every human rights violations but guess what people who spoke up ended most of them.  You think debates like those don't change minds?  Sorry to tell you but they do. I have no say in what they ultimately do, but educating people and informing them about why the foreskin is there for and debunking myths does change minds all the time.  It did mine when I thought I would circumcise any future sons.  I have corrected so many myths on these boards and people have thanked me so you have no idea what you are talking about.  The only person I have called immature is the one that said "BARF". I don't see you correcting her. Was that not immature?  Yes many women here are ignorant. That's just a fact. They think cleaning an intact boy is hard work and that you have to pull back the foreskin.  That is false. That is ignorance.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

No, it ends with only comments and opinions from those opposed to circumcising such as yourself.

Why? Because again, that's all you can do.

That's it. You have NO say in what parent's choose for their son. All you have is your very obvious pissing and moaning in this thread, suggesting that others are ignorant and immature.

Please try not to take yourself so seriously. Really.

Lizardannie1966
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Who knows? Maybe one day circumcising will become illegal? I doubt it, but you never know. I appreciate your passion but honestly, you could have gained more respect had you not taken the time to include words like "ignorant," "immature" and your self-described "educate" and "correct." Arrogance is never attractive and neither is rudeness.
Quoting VanessaCB:

FGM was a medal decision parents could make at one point in the USA. Lobotomies were a medical decision that was left to the parents. There are probably countless "medical procedures" that parents were allowed to make that we now know were wrong.  Just because it's legal does not mean it's right.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

In all of your self-described infinite maturity and wisdom, you've failed to see the point. It was a medical decision that was left up to my parent's to make. End of.
survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Amen to that!

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Who knows? Maybe one day circumcising will become illegal? I doubt it, but you never know. I appreciate your passion but honestly, you could have gained more respect had you not taken the time to include words like "ignorant," "immature" and your self-described "educate" and "correct." Arrogance is never attractive and neither is rudeness.
Quoting VanessaCB:

FGM was a medal decision parents could make at one point in the USA. Lobotomies were a medical decision that was left to the parents. There are probably countless "medical procedures" that parents were allowed to make that we now know were wrong.  Just because it's legal does not mean it's right.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

In all of your self-described infinite maturity and wisdom, you've failed to see the point. It was a medical decision that was left up to my parent's to make. End of.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

babyblue415
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:52 PM

and its fine if you feel that way. i'm not gonna sit here and say you are wrong becuase its your opnion. anyway i'm done here. 

Quoting VanessaCB:

Did I ask you why you find whole penise yucky? No I didn't. It's my business when you put it up in a public forum. You think whole penises are yucky, well I think women like are shallow, mean, and disrespecful for your disgustng attitude towards a natural part of the body and body shaming most of the world's men.

Quoting babyblue415:

well i'm not married to the most of the male population and never will. if this marriage fail i will not get married again. and also i'm only attracted to black men and most of them are cut. it's  personal preference for me. why do you need to know why? honestly its none of your business.  just because you give your opinion does not mean you have to explain it. 

Quoting VanessaCB:

You do know that you have a foreskin too. It's called your clitoral hood. All mammals have them. How would  you like if someone called your genitals yucky. That is very disrespectful to most of the male population.

Quoting babyblue415:

yes. i could not do someone with forskin. thats just yucky to me.

donnag013
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I've been with both. No great difference, as far as I can tell.

NutHouseMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Ahahahahahaa...what an ignorant individual and response. Clearly you have comprehension issues; I was stating that the guys are gross regardless of their penis situation. And to answer you question, I am a married woman that only cares what my husband thinks about my vulva.

Quoting VanessaCB:

How would you like if someone said this about your uncircumcised vulva?  Immature women like you disgust me.

Quoting NutHouseMomma:

Barf, before this knowledge. And no.

VanessaCB
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Of course they connect. Only those in denial because of their own cultures acceptance of one form, will say they don't connect.  You are culturally brainwashed to believe that mutilating the genitals of a baby boy is different than mutilating the genitals of a girl because your cultural has conditioned you to believe that it is normal and acceptable.  Both are cutting off parts of a child's genitals without them being able to consent. Both do harm and cause permanant damage.  Some forms of FGM are even less severe than MGM. Severity does not matter one bit though. An act of violence is still an act of violence no matter how mild you might think it is.  We don't need new stragedies just because of a few people like you are too brainwashed to see how they are the same. Most thinking people will quickly realize that there really is no difference.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

You're attempting as have a couple of others to connect the dots between male and female circumcision.

Those "dots" do not connect and this is an over-used argument.

All of you anti-circumcision supporters really should have like a....a rally........of sorts to address new strategies on how to debate about this subject.

Seriously.

Quoting VanessaCB:

Oh really. So all those organizations set up to end female genital mutilation are obsessed with little girls' vulvas and are creepy? Is that what you are saying. If that's the case, then you have deep mental issues and you are the one that is creepy.  Yes female circumcison is the same and sometimes it's even milder than male genital mutilation .There are various types of FGM and one only removes the clitoral hood.  Levels of severity should not matter anyway.  Cutting off healthy and functional parts of a child's genital wthout him/her being able to consent is both wrong and a human rights violaton. I guess people who spoke out and fought  to end food binding in China had a "weird obession" with little girl's feet too??  Or people who fight to stop child sex trafficking have a "weird obession" with little children's bodies too?? 

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Yes, they do.

However, female circumcision is not the same.

People have been circumcising their little boys since long before the 70's and today, they still continue to. Why? Because as parents, they have been given the legal medical choice to do so and no amount of propaganda, posturing and arguing from circumcision opponents can stop them.

Quoting VanessaCB:

Not new. People have been speaking out for the human rights of baby boys since the 70s. So do those that speak out against female genital mutilation have a "weird obsession" with little girl's vulvas? Little girls they will never meet?

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

And honestly, I feel this new, almost weird obsession that some in society now have with the penises of little boys they've never met nor ever will borders on creepy at this point.

It's not an "amputation."

Quoting AtiFreeFalls:

I believe that the amputation of a functional, healthy body part from an unconsenting minor should be illegal.  I don't think it's okay.

Lizardannie1966
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

It's not "brainwashing," though I am starting to suspect that some of you anti-circumcision supporters have been brainwashed yourselves.

*Thinking* people already know that yes, there is a vast difference between infant male circumcision and FGM with the primary difference being that one is mutilation while the other is not. No matter how hard those like yourself use the two to try to connect those dots, it's blatantly clear that they simply do not connect.

What's even more clear is that you're a part of society who feels compelled to butt their noses into something that has nothing to do with any of you--the medical decision-making of a parent to choose to have their infant son circumcised or not.

When the time comes for someone to butt their nose into your parenting decisions, not agreeing with the choices you've made, perhaps you'll have a better grasp of the situation in its entirety.

Quoting VanessaCB:

Of course they connect. Only those in denial because of their own cultures acceptance of one form, will say they don't connect.  You are culturally brainwashed to believe that mutilating the genitals of a baby boy is different than mutilating the genitals of a girl because your cultural has conditioned you to believe that it is normal and acceptable.  Both are cutting off parts of a child's genitals without them being able to consent. Both do harm and cause permanant damage.  Some forms of FGM are even less severe than MGM. Severity does not matter one bit though. An act of violence is still an act of violence no matter how mild you might think it is.  We don't need new stragedies just because of a few people like you are too brainwashed to see how they are the same. Most thinking people will quickly realize that there really is no difference.

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

You're attempting as have a couple of others to connect the dots between male and female circumcision.

Those "dots" do not connect and this is an over-used argument.

All of you anti-circumcision supporters really should have like a....a rally........of sorts to address new strategies on how to debate about this subject.

Seriously.

bonnie555
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 5:40 AM

the only man i have ever orgasmed with internally was uncut... i love foreskin!

EntrepeneurMom
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 5:44 AM
Yes I have, no it really makes no difference.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)