Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Worst outfit from a first lady ever?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM
  • 81 Replies

So it is ugly but the worst of it imo is that it does not fit..looks 3 sizes too small.

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh my. She's probably on the way home from vacation. I don't know about you but my clothes are a bit snugger after some good eats and lounging.

lancet98
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM
5 moms liked this

I like how Michelle Obama dresses in general.  I like some of the bolder outfits she has worn to formal occasions, but I have never seen her dressed inappropriately or not in flattering clothing.

Mrs. Obama worked for many years in jobs that require formal clothing.   She seems to have a very good sense of what to wear on any occasion, formal or informal.

Here, the kids are dressed informally   and she is too - she looks like she's taking them somewhere for a visit or activity. She looks appropriately dressed - neat, clean, understated but interesting colors, well fitted casual clothing.   I don't think the pants are too tight - they look like some of the casual pants with a little stretch in them.   Probably very comfortable - and look good on a tall long legged woman.

I've never had any problem with how she dresses.   I'm tired of dowdy first ladies looking like they picked over Jacki Onasses' trash bin or want to look like Queen Elizabeth.   

rfurlongg
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Eh.

Debmomto2girls
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM
5 moms liked this

Petty. People need to get a life.

katy_kay08
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM
2 moms liked this

That is truly unflattering and unattractive

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting lancet98:

I like how Michelle Obama dresses in general.  

Here, the kids are dressed informally   and she looks like she's taking them somewhere for a visit or activity. She looks appropriately dressed - neat, clean, understated, well fitted casual clothing.

Well fitted? Umm...really? 

honey27
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
She usually dresses good this was probably one of her bad days, we all have them.
tnmomofive
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Oh my. She's probably on the way home from vacation. I don't know about you but my close are a bit snugger after some good eats and lounging.

Sure a bit of bloating is normal but her backside is swallowing those pants NOM NOM.

I would be thinking the same if it were a con first lady..this one was too good to pass up!

..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
5 moms liked this

No one ever took an unflattering picture of you? 

Tag3.0
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, again who gives a shit. Americans are about to have their rights severly violated in 2014 and all they care about are clothes? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)