Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Worst outfit from a first lady ever?

Posted by   + Show Post

So it is ugly but the worst of it imo is that it does not fit..looks 3 sizes too small.

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
jaysmommy04
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol I'm sorry I have to laugh.  It looks like Obama is thinking " Are you seriously going out in that getup? "

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:45 PM

You should see me after traveling all day...I have off days as well.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

PeeperSqueak5
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my ! Notice the look on BO's face ?
Lizardannie1966
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Worst outfit from a First Lady ever?

I seem to recall that Hilary Clinton had some doozies as did Barbara Bush and many others.

Anyone remember the early days of presidency? Did they have doorways big enough back then for the massively wide skirts worn? ;)

First Lady Michele Obama looks like she's coming up from a plane ride and I don't know about you, but I usually looked a little worn out after a plane ride before many times.

AlekD
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Oh my gosh, who cares?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM
True that!

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Petty. People need to get a life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kattcooper
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:06 PM
It might be unflattering but Obama is still checking out her ass!
Bigmetalchicken
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I have never seen an outfit on that woman that does look flattering.  She likens herself to Jackie O, but she is NO Jackie O. 

LetoLiebe
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:26 PM

It's no secret I really don't care for Michelle Obama for many reasons, but even I have to say this is a stupid thing to focus on in a negative way.

So the woman is running around with her kids wearing some pants that make her butt look hungry, and also allow you to know that she wears undies, that her butt also finds tasty.

And so.....I mean all woman with any kind of an ass have been here once or twice, whether they were aware of it at the time or not. It's unfortunate that this is how she will find out how everyone else sees her ass on just such an unbeknownst occasion, but oh well. Let's be honest, Michelle has a huge ass on her that is wide as well as round and well, you know.

It's not a big deal, I'm sure there is a three way mirror there in the white house some where, maybe have one of the staff send it on in to the First Lady's bed room with a hot pink sticky note reminder from her stylist to check here before leaving the house.  

And what the hell is wrong with Obama, besides his politics that is, I mean isn't this one of the times that your husband has the right to say something about your ass in those pants?

"Ahhh....Michele, it would appear that ahhh you have a wedgie. Let's pull together and work to resolve it"

I'd be pissed if my husband didn't bother to tell me my ass was eating my pants, if I decided not to worry about it (which I probably wouldn't) that would be my choice, but I would like him to tell me to let me know he cares:)

PeeperSqueak5
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Love this !
Quoting LetoLiebe:

It's no secret I really don't care for Michelle Obama for many reasons, but even I have to say this is a stupid thing to focus on in a negative way.

So the woman is running around with her kids wearing some pants that make her butt look hungry, and also allow you to know that she wears undies, that her butt also finds tasty.

And so.....I mean all woman with any kind of an ass have been here once or twice, whether they were aware of it at the time or not. It's unfortunate that this is how she will find out how everyone else sees her ass on just such an unbeknownst occasion, but oh well. Let's be honest, Michelle has a huge ass on her that is wide as well as round and well, you know.

It's not a big deal, I'm sure there is a three way mirror there in the white house some where, maybe have one of the staff send it on in to the First Lady's bed room with a hot pink sticky note reminder from her stylist to check here before leaving the house.  

And what the hell is wrong with Obama, besides his politics that is, I mean isn't this one of the times that your husband has the right to say something about your ass in those pants?

"Ahhh....Michele, it would appear that ahhh you have a wedgie. Let's pull together and work to resolve it"

I'd be pissed if my husband didn't bother to tell me my ass was eating my pants, if I decided not to worry about it (which I probably wouldn't) that would be my choice, but I would like him to tell me to let me know he cares:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN