Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Worst outfit from a first lady ever?

Posted by   + Show Post

So it is ugly but the worst of it imo is that it does not fit..looks 3 sizes too small.

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Replies (51-60):
tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

it's not even that serious.  was the outfit ugly?  yeah.  did it fit properly?  hells no.  should i care?  hell to the no.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Meh, I stood up from a very ladylike squat in my office this afternoon and my dress got caught between my buttcheeks (yeah, there's an image for you, and don't tell me it hasn't happened to you, too).  If someone had been there with a camera at that exact moment...  The idea makes me cringe.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Maybe they should stop vacationing all the time so she can afford a better clothing. 

I'm a tattooed, free spirited, CIO, circumcision, delayed vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, hiking, beach bum, early potty training, snuggling, video gaming, art therapy, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, Artist, sarcastic mom!

jllcali
by Jane on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM
And yet, it looks like her husband is still checking out her ass. My guess is that she cares more about that than what some dude on the internet did with an unflattering picture.
jadedcynic
by NerdyJen on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:26 AM

So....you posted this twice with two different titles?

jadedcynic
by NerdyJen on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM

needadvice1983
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Oh Geez get over it. She is allowed to have a bad clothes day. And it looks like they were traveling. When I travel I tend to wear my sweats. Cut her some slack.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Those who get off on making fun like this, think it's cute, it's funny and so on............. I would love you to post a photo here of what you consider your best outfit.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Eye roll
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Agree

Quoting lancet98:

I like how Michelle Obama dresses in general.  I like some of the bolder outfits she has worn to formal occasions, but I have never seen her dressed inappropriately or not in flattering clothing.

Mrs. Obama worked for many years in jobs that require formal clothing.   She seems to have a very good sense of what to wear on any occasion, formal or informal.

Here, the kids are dressed informally   and she is too - she looks like she's taking them somewhere for a visit or activity. She looks appropriately dressed - neat, clean, understated but interesting colors, well fitted casual clothing.   I don't think the pants are too tight - they look like some of the casual pants with a little stretch in them.   Probably very comfortable - and look good on a tall long legged woman.

I've never had any problem with how she dresses.   I'm tired of dowdy first ladies looking like they picked over Jacki Onasses' trash bin or want to look like Queen Elizabeth.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)