Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Worst outfit from a first lady ever?

Posted by   + Show Post

So it is ugly but the worst of it imo is that it does not fit..looks 3 sizes too small.

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Replies (71-80):
lga1965
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM
My ass still looks good but my waistline has a spare tire appearance... flabby tummy from carrying three big babies in less than 4 years. Permanent separation of the muscles.
Still.....I m not sharing a photo. LOL

Quoting UpSheRises:

For real. Lets all post pictures of our asses.

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

No one ever took an unflattering picture of you? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tooptimistic
by Kelly on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

The girls look very young in this picture.. I don't think this is very recent.

I often don't really care for what she has on.  All that matters is if she likes it.

lga1965
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Tell me exactly what your fears are. Then we'll see.

Quoting Tag3.0:

Youre kidding right? 

Dont be an idiot. Grow up and realize what has been brewing over the past ten years or you deserve to have your rights taken away.

Quoting lga1965:

Oh.boy.

Another tinfoil hatter.

@@

Quoting Tag3.0:

Lol, again who gives a shit. Americans are about to have their rights severly violated in 2014 and all they care about are clothes? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gammie
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Yes she looks bad.

like her or not the First Lady  has to have good fashion.

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I am sure this pic is from several years ago.  It isn't recent.  I could have sworn it was posted before and that this OP was in that thread talking about the size of Obama's butt.

Unflattering, yes.  But I'm trying to figure out why a bunch of grown women think it's funny to point and laugh about someone's outfit, especially for a second time years later.

I would hate to have some pics of me available for the women here...double chin and fat butt in all it's glory, so people can point and laugh and say I should shop hand me downs because I made a bad fashion choice.  

Quoting Sisteract:

Where's your montage, OP?

I think I've seen this particular outfit before. Is it a repeat?

celticwych
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Cant you Obama haters find something better to talk about the the "First Ladies" butt????????? For crying out loud everyone including all the staunch right wing republicans who love nothing better then slamming the Obama's  has a picture of two that they'd like to rip up.  She is a human being for gosh sakes!!

You must be pretty damn bored.  This is not a new picture and its already been discussed.  Move onto to something worth while.

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, I'm glad to see "we" have gotten past talking about Hillary Clinton's thighs.

Tag3.0
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Lol. Cute. You insult me and then want to ask. I dont fear anything, Im well prepared for it. There will be another major incident involving national security before the year is out. This probably wont be a violent one but it will be the push needed. You will see alot more military working stateside as well. You enjoy that considering the laws have been amended to give them more authority over civilians. 

Quoting lga1965:

Tell me exactly what your fears are. Then we'll see.

illinoismommy83
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM

She needs bigger pants.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Lol. Oh dear. We all have bad outfit days. Hers are just always caught on camera. Poor lady. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN