Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

M-DSPD Cover-Up "The Curious Case of Trayvon Martin's Backpack with Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool"

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • 170 Replies
2 moms liked this

Frances Robles wrote this article for the Miami Herald on 3-26-12.  An entire chain of events in this case would not of taken place, had this not of been covered up.  This is very compelling to me, and I hope others will at least read it before making their judgements.  The link I have provide may not link right up, but I will post them anyway.  It's really very fascinating and telling imo.  Although, the link will get some bashing by some because it's coming from a conservative site, but nevertheless I hope people will just take a look.  To me this says A LOT more about what went on within this School District, then what TM may or may not of done.  So, I'm NOT saying he did the burglary, a friend of his could of.  Again, if the links don't come up, just google it please and read it. 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/backpack-with-stolen-jewelry-and-burglary-tool/

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/m-dspd-cover-up-the

www.politicalforum.com/united-states-300840-curious-case-trayvon

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:13 PM
12 moms liked this

My brother at that age could have been caught doing and having the same things. But because no one shot him after approaching him when he was walking home from the 7-11, he grew up to be a great father and the director of a nonprofit agency.

katy_kay08
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:15 PM
6 moms liked this

your links don't work and your sources you are using have been shown to lack credibility on more than one occassion.  

Mommabearbergh
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:20 PM
In the words of my father in law this all seems like a bunch of malarkey and a blog isn't a news source I believe in especially one that has a agenda. This is my personal opinion.
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I read it.  What does that have to do with anything?

katy_kay08
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM
16 moms liked this

I've yet to understand how some come to the conclusion that because of school problems a possibly troubled teen deserved to be killed by Zimmerman.  

Is it that you believe Zimmerman was psychic and acted reasonably as Martin's judge and jury for problems at school and alleged petty theft?  Is the appropriate sentence for these alleged crimes death by a firing squad of one? 

What will not change is that on the night Zimmerman shot Martin, Martin was not armed, he was not attempting to rob anyone and he wasn't high on drugs.  He was simply walking  through a gated community, and Zimmerman decided he had no business being there.  

katy_kay08
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:47 PM
2 moms liked this

here is an example of why your source is so sketchy (IMO)  

In the blog the writer provides no link to the article she discusses.  Instead, she posts an image of a part of the article cutting off a key piece of information in the Miami Herald article.  

here is the image: 

What is cut off is this bit that follows immediately: 

Quote:

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Ah, that damn truth.

Quoting katy_kay08:

here is an example of why your source is so sketchy (IMO)  

In the blog the writer provides no link to the article she discusses, instead she posts an image of a piece of the article cutting off a key piece of information in the Miami Herald article.  

here is the image: 

What is cut off is this bit that follows immediately: 

Quote:

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy

louzannalady
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:56 PM
15 moms liked this

Trayvon Martin was walking home at 7:09 PM, wearing a hoodie because of the rain that was falling, with a can of tea and a bag of Skittles, in a gated community, talking on the phone with his girlfriend. He only thing he was guilty of in that moment was Walking While Black. 

George Zimmerman failed to follow his training as a security guard, protocols as a Neighborhood Watchman, ignored the clear instructions of the 911 operator and went against everything you learn when you conceal carry. If he had followed any of those things that he **KNEW** that all say the same thing- stay in the vehicle and out of any potential harm's way, Trayvon Martin would still be alive. This death was not self-defense and the events of that night rest solely and squarely on George Zimmerman's shoulders. 

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 5:50 PM
5 moms liked this
Oh, you mean the SCREWDRIVER?

Give me a break. I stole a few pieces of jewelry when I was a kid. Doesn't mean I should be shot by someone with a vendetta.
katy_kay08
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 5:58 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting kailu1835:

Oh, you mean the SCREWDRIVER?

Give me a break. I stole a few pieces of jewelry when I was a kid. Doesn't mean I should be shot by someone with a vendetta.

I need to tighten up the screws on the patio table...I'm going to ask my husband to bring me a burglary tool and see if he can figure it out.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN