Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREAKIN G**AM!% CRIMINALS!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

This morning we had 2 police officers knocking at our door. Right away I knew it was about our car that we reported stolen earleir this week. Well sure it was found at a local mall, the ignition popped. The polcie dusted for prints but came up with nothing. They towed it to a local storage lot and that's another nightmare, they charge even if your car is stolen for the towing and storage fees UGHHH! The car won't start at all. Pissed off!!! I guess these freakin criminals decided to take our car for a joy ride. 

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Replies (11-16):
little.worthen
by Tess on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
It's so ridiculous how they can just get away with crap like that..

Quoting greenie63:

It really does. It's only 10:45 am and I'm needing a drink. 

Quoting romalove:

I'm so sorry to hear this.  That just sucks.  :-(

greenie63
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Wow! 4 or 5 times! 

Quoting survivorinohio:

I feel your pain.  I had an olds 98 that was stolen 4 or 5 times.  The last time the police called me and let me pick it up from the scene of an accident it was the single car in.  He told me if I could get it down he wouldnt call a wrecker.

I paid the fees every other time though.  That last joyride killed it.  I junked it the next week:(

jllcali
by LoyalAndCute on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Ouch that sucks.

Is your car auto or manual transmission?
greenie63
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Auto

Quoting jllcali:

Ouch that sucks.

Is your car auto or manual transmission?

Rubberbiscuit
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:14 PM

So sorry to hear this.  That sucks.  About 25 years ago, my car was stolen from the mall.  Around 3am the next day I got a call fromt the cops that they found it on the other side of the mall and if I wanted to save the towing and storage fees to come get it.  It sucked, but I got my car back, along with a lot of empty beer cans laying all over the back seat. 

greenie63
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Wow! We never got a call from the police :-( I wish they went that route. 

Quoting Rubberbiscuit:

So sorry to hear this.  That sucks.  About 25 years ago, my car was stolen from the mall.  Around 3am the next day I got a call fromt the cops that they found it on the other side of the mall and if I wanted to save the towing and storage fees to come get it.  It sucked, but I got my car back, along with a lot of empty beer cans laying all over the back seat. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured